Ole Gunnar Solskjær | Managerial Watch

Cardiff had a very decent budget for Ole even in the winter when he took over. He brought in 8 players during that window and the worst team at the time was outside relegation zone.

as for the second statement I find it hard to believe that Tan, decided to bring in 2 United players in Zaha and Fabio and 3 from tippenleague/coached by Ole in our reserves in Eikram, Daehly and some other Norway lads. It kinda looks like Ole signings.

That Cardiff team was destined to go down either way, it was a sinking ship.

I thought of that too, but at the end of the day, it's a moot point. We had him for 3 years of playing shit football, what he did in molde or 10 years ago pales in comparison
??? We hadn't score 5 or more goals in a league game under any of the previous managers post-Fergie and then Ole came in achieved that nine times. It was by far the most entertaining football I've seen United play in last 11 years.

After he failed, he went to FC Molde and delivered the team’s first champion in their history.

The title wins at Molde were in his first spell there which was before he went to Cardiff, his achievements at Molde arnt given the respect they deserved (ive even seen comments claiming Gerrards SPL win with Rangers was a bigger achievement) especially when you consider he inherited a team that had just avoided relegation by the skin of its teeth and had a very small budget.

So rumours about Ole and training are true, but rumours that McKenna was poor and the players thought his training basic are false?

You can’t have it both ways and I don’t think a fan forum (as good as the Caf is), is the barometer for managerial ability.

As for a “top man” coming to newly promoted team and likely to go back down again, good luck with that…
I have no idea of what McKenna did at the Man Utd training ground nor do I care. My judgement of Mckenna is based on his two years with Ipswich .
Top man doesn't necessarily mean top manager. We will need someone who can work with younger players and make them better. e.g Maresca.

How did we go to PSG and beat them away with a injury riddled team if Ole is so wildly inept?

But I'm not comparing the two.

If "No relegation in the past" is a filter, then Klopp isn't eligible
No relegation was in the past was never my filter !!!
My statement was that I don't want Ole at Leicester because I don't believe him to be a very good manager & I stand by that

My point is that his managerial chops are more impressive than Southgate's. Disagree?

Both are average managers who would probably take a mid-table side down. Both promoted beyond their actual abilities.

No relegation was in the past was never my filter !!!
My statement was that I don't want Ole at Leicester because I don't believe him to be a very good manager & I stand by that
It's fine you don't want him but your reasons for not wanting him are not based in fact.

You even used the "I've been reading on the Caf he's shit", even though the collective mental power of the hive that is the Caf is equivalent to a dehydrated chickpea.

It's fine you don't want him but your reasons for not wanting him are not based in fact.

You even used the "I've been reading on the Caf he's shit", even though the collective mental power of the hive that is the Caf is equivalent to a dehydrated chickpea.
That is absolutely not what I said. Go back and read it again

Both are average managers who would probably take a mid-table side down. Both promoted beyond their actual abilities.
Again, Ole's PL record exceeds Southgate's and it's not even up for debate