Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

This is how the league of the mid- 90s would have looked with United plus peak Shearer (and now with added financial doping).

At this point he's just ruining English football. Or at least the title race.

At least Messi and Ronaldo created a 2 horse race.

Arise Sir Nunez

Or Shal I just go back to la la land in a world where signing Andy Carroll never happened no matter how much I know it did :wenger:

This is annoying; he needs a rival at another English club something like, Ruud vs Henry, Vieria vs Keane, Ronaldo vs Messi etc.

As much as its tiresome to hear all this praise, I wonder if there really is another player that could play for either us, Chelsea or Liverpool that could equal him in output? I'm not sure Mbappe could reach that level of goals, Messi could have done it easily once but probably not anymore. Nunez really isn't living up to the bill so far :lol:

It’s quite bizarre seeing the list of current top 10 EPL scorers this season

Haaland is more than double second placed Harry Kane

Life would be worse if he did.
That's true. It would add a bit of excitement though if he had a competitor who could match his output (preferably one that played for us and not Liverpool)

Match made in heaven. Only saving grace is I don’t expect him to be there beyond a couple of seasons. Even without the rivalry, City don’t come with the prestige of a Real or Barca and ultimately this stands for something.

There's that South Park world of warcraft video where one player is destroying everyone so the developers give the boys a special sword.

What I'm saying is, give Mbappe to Arsenal.
So what you are saying is Arteta is Cartman?

This guy is off to an insane start and has had a great couple of years. However, injuries and 'early peaks' is the #1 reason I think the chances of him catching Ronaldo/Messi would take a miracle. We seen this countless times in sports where a phenom started off or has stretches of 'GREATEST OF ALL TIMES' performances and then fall off to have great careers but not GOAT like careers. Ronaldinho had a stretch of I think 3 years when I thought he was going to be the greatest of all times and than he slowed down dramatically. Same went for R9 and so many others... I know basketball isn't huge in Europe but in the American NBA there's this guy call Anthony Davis who was having the equalivant of like 50 GOAL seasons and seriously looked in contention for being amongst the greatest big man of all times. He has since slowed down dramatically due to injuries(still great but no longer in GOAT big men conversations).

Halaand have to do what he's doing but for 10 more years to be in the same stats conversation as a Ronaldo or Messi. This is a long time. I'm not saying he can't, but it's almost impossible. Injuries is probably the #1 reason for stopping him. The guy is carrying a lot of mass for football and that particular body type usually breaks down sooner rather than later. Just saying it like it is.

This is annoying; he needs a rival at another English club something like, Ruud vs Henry, Vieria vs Keane, Ronaldo vs Messi etc.
Do as Juventus, pump Rashford so full of PEDs he grows horns and becomes as good as the nordic goal yeti

Match made in heaven. Only saving grace is I don’t expect him to be there beyond a couple of seasons. Even without the rivalry, City don’t come with the prestige of a Real or Barca and ultimately this stands for something.
People said the same about Aguero.

He's going to be here for a decade or more. Let's get used to it rather than try convincing ourselves otherwise.

His first miss (shot off the post) was a thing of beauty. The positional sense, goal awareness, and instant shot with his weak foot were truly astonishing.

Been found out though, one goal against Southampton is nothing to brag about and a definitive sign of him slowing down.

This is Nunez fault. He was supposed to bring balance to the force, not leave it in chaos

People said the same about Aguero.

He's going to be here for a decade or more. Let's get used to it rather than try convincing ourselves otherwise.

Nah Haaland and his dad have both said he wants to play in all the top leagues. He's got Germany ticked off, will probably do 3 or 4 seasons at City, 3 or 4 at Real and then move to Italy in his 30's.

It's not just Haaland, City are a creative machine. He'd obviously score for other teams but City'll create more chances for him.

City on course for 140 odd goals this season if they maintain the current rate. Ridiculous, they'll walk the league and possibly unbeaten.

I was wrong, didn't think could just add 30 goals to last year with Haaland.

Yeah they will run away from Arsenal around turn of the year I reckon then will just become a matter of time until they win it

It's not just Haaland, City are a creative machine. He'd obviously score for other teams but City'll create more chances for him.

City on course for 140 odd goals this season if they maintain the current rate. Ridiculous, they'll walk the league and possibly unbeaten.

I was wrong, didn't think could just add 30 goals to last year with Haaland.

Won't be unbeaten because if Villa & City can get draws then someone in this league will beat them in a one off game

On course for 60 goals this season in the PL :wenger:
Do wonder what skipping the World Cup will do for his output :nervous:

His never give up drive towards the goal is impressive. Shame we weren't in any position to sign him.

IJ8nCG.gif

All the doom and gloom is premature. It's only October and Haaland & City are yet to be tested this season. Even weakened Dortmund managed to keep Haaland & KDB silenced for most of the game. Let's see what happens when they face elite teams with elite defenders.

And feel free to tag me if Haaland further elevates his game and starts producing worldies and screamers on a regular basis!

Come on. He's just a cannon fodder stat padding tap in merchant that will never happen.

All the doom and gloom is premature. It's only October and Haaland & City are yet to be tested this season. Even weakened Dortmund managed to keep Haaland & KDB silenced for most of the game. Let's see what happens when they face elite teams with elite defenders.

And feel free to tag me if Haaland further elevates his game and starts producing worldies and screamers on a regular basis!
So Kevin isn't really that good now either?
If I were you I would have made the argument Haaland is only playing well because KdB is behind him, it buys you a bit of time before you run out of silly arguments