NFL Thread 2019

They literally gifted us a better start than any Texans fan could've imagined in his wildest dreams and now they're more than 15 points ahead before the end of the 3th quarter.

They're just a better coached football team than us. Bill O'Brien needs to get fired ASAP.

Ones that come straight to mind...

Texas 41-38 over Southern Cal
Clemson 35-31 over Alabama
Alabama 45-40 over Clemson
Some of those are more like heavyweight title bouts. I’m thinking more like ‘what the feck am I watching?’ Like Mahomes going for 800 yards of offense and the teams including Baker combining for over 1,700. Or, to use another OU game, Boise St/OU.

In the NFL, the current coach of the Colts leading the greatest comeback in history at the time as a backup QB in the playoffs comes to mind.

Some of those are more like heavyweight title bouts. I’m thinking more like ‘what the feck am I watching?’ Like Mahomes going for 800 yards of offense and the teams including Baker combining for over 1,700. Or, to use another OU game, Boise St/OU.

In the NFL, the current coach of the Colts leading the greatest comeback in history as a backup QB in the playoffs comes to mind.

What about the Chiefs Rams on MNF last season?

Houston needed that.

Problem is, they don’t seem to able to stop KC.

Arghhhhh. Please keep this last 15 boring Kansas.

That was so easy for Kansas
As it has been since they first scored

There’s no stopping them. Insane offense.

This all happened because of that absolutely ridiculous fake punt call and, before that, that huge return by Mercole Hardman. But, I think that fake punt really did have a colossal impact. Utterly stupid call.

Not doing anything special imo - Nathan Peterman would carve up this sorry excuse of a defense.

I disagree. He's been absolutely fantastic. Him and this offence are doing whatever the feck they want at the moment.

This game is over, but you have to go for it.

Perhaps they bring out their offense and attempt a kick.

Do we need a TO every time we're going for it on fourth down? I mean, you'd think that they rehearse these kind of situations during practice? Feck sake man, this is a disgrace.

26 consecutive FGs from less than 50yrds. That is fecking impressive.