NFL 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like another tie looming. If this is correct we go back to 1997 for the last time the NFL had two regular season games end in a tie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_tied_games

I remember that woeful Giants/Redskins contest in 1997, better known for Gus Frerotte celebrating by smashing his head into the wall and injuring his neck in the process. I seemingly recall one of the QBs getting sacked and just throwing the ball up in the air with two hands like one would do in backyard ball (intercepted if memory serves).

So you not have Sky Sports Mix?

Nope. Most of the decent stuff was always on 1 and 2 so I saved some money by cancelling my Sky subscription and going with BT. My cheapness has now come back to bite me especially with the Packers playing tonight.

Off to find a 480p stream that freezes every two minutes :drool:

Nope. Most of the decent stuff was always on 1 and 2 so I saved some money by cancelling my Sky subscription and going with BT. My cheapness has now come back to bite me especially with the Packers playing tonight.

Off to find a 480p stream that freezes every two minutes :drool:
Do you not have friends/family with Sky Go you can borrow?

Seattle offensive line and Wilson injured, we're making the Saints defence look amazing.

Ah, the ghost penalties are back. Anyone watching Seattle? I hope not if you're neutral but maybe..

Nothing more to add really. Feel sorry for the defence.
You just know as soon as we have a chance of getting off the field the refs will come up with a flag in this game too. 11-1 :lol:

Tampa gives them a chance to win the game though!

Status
Not open for further replies.