NFL 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good half of football.

Steelers D is slowly waking up, but our offense needs to get going again and stop the drops. The TEs should be targeted more. Hopefully we can pick things up again & get the win.

It was ugly. It was putrid. It was an eyesore. There are piers covered in pigeon poop more pleasing than that ratings-sucking monstrosity.

It was a large man wearing aSpeedo. It was dial-up. It was Mike Tyson pronouncing chrysanthemum.

Hold on. Another punt is coming.

I think Bleacher Report enjoyed it.

Haha.

I was gonna stay up for it as well, made the right decision.

Finally caught up with some of the games. What the actual feck happened between cardinals and seahawks. One of the most ridiculous things ever witnessed.

Can you summarise? It's all world is ending style posts on the Seahawks site.

First draw I've ever seen too.

You truly need to watch it (hell no, not in full but if you have game pass on condensed). It was a boring game yes but some great D play but most importantly the way things happened were just unbelievable. I thought I'd seen things I'd never seen only for it to get trumped a few minutes later.

The Bucs are .500, they have a QB that makes plays, a running game and Mike Evans remembers he's supposed to catch the ball. The feck is going on?

Their situational calling is pretty poor from what I see when I watch. Also their D blows hot and cold but generally a lot of cold.

To be fair, that side of that stadium is pretty cursed for us.

No one post the picture.

In a year of incredibly flaky kickers, I just cannot understand why both Arizona and Seattle didn't use all 3 tries on running the football for a touchdown in OT. I'm rather new to the NFL but it seems much more likely that you'll miss a field goal rather than your running back fumbles the ball.

In a year of incredibly flaky kickers, I just cannot understand why both Arizona and Seattle didn't use all 3 tries on running the football for a touchdown in OT. I'm rather new to the NFL but it seems much more likely that you'll miss a field goal rather than your running back fumbles the ball.

A 23 yarder is pretty much a sure thing. I doubt we'll ever see what happened in overtime relocated in our lifetime

Apart from Brady's ban, this season has really lacked any drama or excitement IMO. No teams undefeated, no QB really standing out like Cam did last season, the coaching seems to be worse too. Dallas have probably been the biggest story with the rookie QB/RB combo but you know Jerry will feck that up when Romo's healthy.

The games have been good to watch but it's all a bit bland/predictable. Need something to liven things up.

Expected loss but still.. Too early to tell if Osweiler is the right man going forward but you sure as hell can say right now he's not worth 72 fecking million dollars. If you only look at Siemian who's drafted three years and five rounds later than Brock, the difference is telling :(

And Arian Foster retires with immediate effect because his heart couldn't take any more rehabs, even for minor injuries.

Why do the Texans still suck? I was expecting big things this year. Fantasy drafted half the team..

Expected loss but still.. Too early to tell if Osweiler is the right man going forward but you sure as hell can say right now he's not worth 72 fecking million dollars. If you only look at Siemian who's drafted three years and five rounds later than Brock, the difference is telling :(

And Arian Foster retires with immediate effect because his heart couldn't take any more rehabs, even for minor injuries.
$72m vs $550,000.

@Eboue How are you guys doing? I heard Stafford was having a pretty good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.