Next Draft - Ideas and Discussions

I'm up for an All-Time snake but I reckon we should run it as the Billy No Mates All-Time Snake draft. The starting XI must never have played with each other, ever. Defined as being at the same club at the same season or been in the same squad for a major tournament, e.g. Euros, World Cup, Copa America etc. The info should be easyish to come by and you can more easily plan your team without being screwed over by someone else. Also they'll be no proven partnerships making it the ultimate fantasy draft. What do you think?

This looks like a familiar idea...

Count me in!

I remember someone suggested it once but then it disappeared into the ether. Credit will be given in the OP.

No don't worry, your idea is a bit different to mine anyway. It's should be a good one - looking forward to it!

1) Balu
2) Invictus
3) Aldo
4) EAP
5) harms
6) Tuppet
7) Sjor Bepo
8) Stobzilla
9) diarm
10) joga bonito
11) The Stain (To be confirmed)
12) mazhar13
13) Physiocrat (TBC)
14) RedTiger (TBC)

Last edited:

1) Balu
2) Invictus
3) Aldo
4) EAP
5) harms
6) Tuppet
7) Sjor Bepo
8) Stobzilla
9) diarm
10) joga bonito
11) The Stain
12) mazhar13
13) Physiocrat
14) RedTiger
15) Gio
16) Enigma_87

Gee, that filled up fast.

Last edited:
I'm up for an All-Time snake but I reckon we should run it as the Billy No Mates All-Time Snake draft. The starting XI must never have played with each other, ever. Defined as being at the same club at the same season or been in the same squad for a major tournament, e.g. Euros, World Cup, Copa America etc. The info should be easyish to come by and you can more easily plan your team without being screwed over by someone else. Also they'll be no proven partnerships making it the ultimate fantasy draft. What do you think?
Sounds great. In.

Assistant managers should obviously not be allowed in this draft.

I don't think they'll be a problem. If you miss a pick deadline because of an AM the next drafter can pick and the previous drafter can pick as soon as he is able thereafter.

Expecting teams with a nice spread between decenniums :)

But it's a No Mate draft :(

Ahh I see. TBF that would be thematic but there's no way to stop anyone PMing someone for help/ideas even if they aren't a strict AM.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

AM spot open in my team, if someone doesnt mind losing - send pm :wenger:

2) Invictus/ Theon
Draft VIII: Aldo's - Decades Draft (Winner: Theon)
Draft XVIII: EAP's - Modern Era Draft (Winner: Theon)
Draft XXIV: Aldo's 40s Retro Draft (Winner: Gio/Theon)

QONVIyz.gif