NBA 2019-2020

Tacko Fall has a ton of height and would stand a decent chance at blocking a high pass to a player. Of course, that didn't work out at the end.
Obstructing his view as much as possible, and Tacko probably has an insane wingspan too.

Isn’t that uncommon to put a big guy on the player making the inbound pass, I think? Shaq used to do it too quite often.
With 0.5 seconds left on the clock, why not just focus on the other players ? That's not what shocked me the most though, why leave OG free like that ?

With 0.5 seconds left on the clock, why not just focus on the other players ? That's not what shocked me the most though, why leave OG free like that ?
I don't think that could have been deliberate; that may have been a defensive error from the Celtics. Sure, he's not a strong 3-point shooter, but to leave him that free was poor defending from them.

As predicted Denver can't touch Clippers. This will be over in 4 if Clippers want it enough.

I don't think that could have been deliberate; that may have been a defensive error from the Celtics. Sure, he's not a strong 3-point shooter, but to leave him that free was poor defending from them.

miscommunication between Tatum and Brown left him open.

Slightly annoying that the clippers won so easily. If we don't get 3 bombed to death vs Houston then looks like ut'll be la vs la in the west and Boston vs heat/bucks in the conference finals.

I’d have to take a break from the NBA if the Clippers beat us and then win the title.

Clippers look the best side in the bubble but just aren’t very likeable or enjoyable to watch. Dominating with one-on-one play without any players with fun play styles or particularly exciting personalities, while plenty of the supporting cast seem like genuine twats (PG13, Morris, Harrell). I hope they don’t make it too far.

Most people hate the Lakers like most people hate united. Its part of being the most successful and popular team.
Houston aren't exactly beloved either in fairness. Normally the Clippers would be the ones to root for out of the three possible options in the West (The Rockets haven't got much chance but more than Denver) yet they're quite an unlikeable team apart from Kawhi, they seem to have taken it upon themselves to be the villains which they've achieved despite having won nothing as a franchise.

Clippers look the best side in the bubble but just aren’t very likeable or enjoyable to watch. Dominating with one-on-one play without any players with fun play styles or particularly exciting personalities, while plenty of the supporting cast seem like genuine twats (PG13, Morris, Harrell). I hope they don’t make it too far.

Kawhi and Lou Williams are brilliant imo. The rest isn't so likeable and I agree with too much iso.

Houston aren't exactly beloved either in fairness. Normally the Clippers would be the ones to root for out of the three possible options in the West (The Rockets haven't got much chance but more than Denver) yet they're quite an unlikeable team apart from Kawhi, they seem to have taken it upon themselves to be the villains which they've achieved despite having won nothing as a franchise.
They have Jerry west so that counts for something but I agree theyre kinda branding themselves like a modern day bad boys with cuntiness replacing the hard fouls

I’m going to be supporting whoever comes out of East in the Finals anyway. Raptors I like the most of the current bunch but they will find it tough to overcome Celtics who just have more talent right now. Still mighty impressive how Raptors built this team with virtually no high level assets, their scouting and player development is beyond amazing.

Bucks v Heat tonight going to be extremely interesting. Bucks haven’t really been under this much pressure to win in the playoffs.

Incredible ending but I think the Celtics have the Raptors number.
They have more talent. That's it. Stevens is good enough a coach that Nurse can't make up for it

Big first half by Brook Lopez.

How/why is Gianni's sitting right now?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is there another case of a coach who is so good in the regular season but turns so utterly inept in the playoffs???

Butler bent the game to his will. Again

Coaching is the biggest difference, and it impacts stars, too, but Giannis is being outplayed by Jimmy Butler

Giannis and the Bucks getting absolutely exposed. He is leaving 2021 free agency.

I just love watching the Miami Heat, Giannis is going to accept the MVP trophy from his kitchen. :lol:

The Lakers currently don't look like they have a hope of stopping Harden. He's cooked all their players. None of the perimeter defenders can stay in front of him. This is gonna be a long series. No like the Lakers are known for closing games.

The Lakers currently don't look like they have a hope of stopping Harden. He's cooked all their players. None of the perimeter defenders can stay in front of him. This is gonna be a long series. No like the Lakers are known for closing games.
It's a much better matchup for the Rockets and Harden than OKC, still think we lose.

Nobody in the league really stops harden tbf. If the rockets shoot 40 plus %from 3 they will be in every game.

Thats game one done. We will need the likes of green kcp Caruso to step up to have a chance.

It's 1 game, I'm not getting ahead of myself, they will make adjustments and I think LeBron will get them through.
There's not getting ahead of yourself and there's thinking you'll lose even after that type of victory. Lebron won't do anything to the Rockets that Harden won't do to the Lakers.

Bucks beyond laughable. I actually went to sleep at 85-73 as I was super tired (and it was 2:30) thinking they got it, then looked at score in the morning and couldn’t believe. Have to watch final quarter now.

Giannis is paying big time his lack of iso skills or his lack of 3. If any of you have time, you should watch this. It makes no sense how Giannis changed his jump shot for the worst since he became to the NBA

Giannis was injured last night tbf. Couldn’t move on his right(?) ankle properly.

Great win for the Rockets, they were so dominant Harden effectively didn’t have to try in the second half. Now just need three games from six of outshooting the Lakers...

It's nice to see Spo finally getting the credit he deserves. I may be biased but he's the best coach in the NBA imo.