Nations League 24/25 | September Internationals (Matchday 1-2)

Well that went to shit quickly.

De Ligt might just be our worst national team player ever at this point.

That 2nd wasn't on de Ligt he actually marked someone in the box, it was Dumfries and van Dijk that let guys have yards of space in the box

England overcrowding on the left with far too few runs going on the outside and getting a ball in with the left foot.

I must admit, I'd not paid much attention to him for City but I think Rico Lewis does look a good player. I possibly overlooked him due him just being a cog in the City machine.

I get De Ligt was at fault for the first goal but he made a great block on Undav for the second goal, unlucky no one was marking Kimmich for the easy tap-in.

Not watching the Dutch game. Is this 2 big mistakes from De Ligt in 2 games? And what sort of mistakes are these? Is he mistiming tackles, giving the ball away, not holding the offside line, or is he displaying an broad array of 'abilities'?

Not watching the Dutch game. Is this 2 big mistakes from De Ligt in 2 games? And what sort of mistakes are these? Is he mistiming tackles, giving the ball away, not holding the offside line, or is he displaying an broad array of 'abilities'?

Today he just passed the ball to a German player. Last game he forgot that there was an opponent near him.

He is getting subbed off. Crap international break for him. The positive part is that he usually makes all of his mistakes when he plays for our national team and not when he plays for his club.

That 2nd wasn't on de Ligt he actually marked someone in the box, it was Dumfries and van Dijk that let guys have yards of space in the box
Actually it was Timber/ Gakpo.

De Ligt makes these mistakes in all his Oranje games. He cost us the quarter final in the euros in 2021, cost us the qualifiers in 2016 (fine he was a kid then) and fecked up against Bosnia last match as well. It's a mental thing now I'd say.

See he's being subbed off at half time. Feel kind of bad for him honestly, but his international career is crap.

He does this much less for his clubs though.

Ive never seen Tah that bad but many defenders struggle against this type of attacker especially if the ref judges every 50/50 (Brobbey also pulls in every duel) against you.

I hope we will finish the game with 11 players.
The ref so far is pretty one sided.
I get the yellow card for Tah, but Schlotterbeck for his first very soft foul?
Raum Immediately booked for arguing there was hand ball yet in the scene where Tah was booked 2 or 3 dutch players stormed the ref and argued but he didnt care?

I am in awe of Holland but Dutch managers, players & fans are soooo weird, it must be a football virus!?

You need running power in midfield for the PL, Gomes as lovely a ball player as he is doesn't have that. Mainoo struggles with it and is more physically gifted than Gomes
Wouldn't write it off, Schöne should have never worked as a cm/cdm in CL.

Just depends on the set-up.

Should be the end for de Ligt in the Dutch NT. Unless he reaches van Dijk level in PL, give his minutes to van de Ven/Timber/Geertruide and ofcourse de Vrij when fit.

Enough should be enough.

Ive never seen Tah that bad but many defenders struggle against this type of attacker especially if the ref judges every 50/50 (Brobbey also pulls in every duel) against you.

Raum Immediately booked for arguing there was hand ball yet in the scene where Tah was booked 2 or 3 dutch players stormed the ref and argued but he didnt care?
Funny to see actually. Brobbey is perpetually angry at the ref in our league, because all the 50-50 go against him here.

He's too used to playing against strikers that are weaker than him. Also lost a high amount of kg in muscles before last season which made him more agile and is responsible for his increase in form but sometimes it seems as if he's still getting used to being outmuscled every once in a while.

The feck is Dixon talking about? He blew the whistle before Rice's shot.

Havertz has perfected the art of nearly missing the goal.

Endless struggle between wanting to hear the atmosphere during a game but not wanting to hear Dixon and Matterface

Iivo Niskanen is the worst footballer in the world. Coach should be sacked during the game for that sub.

Gordon is not a player I watch a lot but a lot of our fans were saying he's a better version of a Rashford-type direct, speedy, wide player.

I'm not sure this England team is the right place to make judgements, but I'm not seeing it yet. Don't get me wrong, he shows plenty of endeavour (which we need), but seems to be lacking in technique and balance.

Gordon is not a player I watch a lot but a lot of our fans were saying he's a better version of a Rashford-type direct, speedy, wide player.

I'm not sure this England team is the right place to make judgements, but I'm not seeing it yet. Don't get me wrong, he shows plenty of endeavour (which we need), but seems to be lacking in technique and balance.
He needs space to run into. Otherwise he goes quiet.

Ofcourse that was a foul by Brobbey but it did sum him up as a player. Strong and just bulldozing through defenders but he finished it with a wild and technically bad shot that ended up in the parking lot outside the stadium.

Think all the 'most talented RB since the big bang' has gone to TAA"s head. The amount he gives the ball away is shocking... Hoofed passes, sloppiness... Hope reece james can halt his perma-crock status.

Ofcourse that was a foul by Brobbey but it did sum him up as a player. Strong and just bulldozing through defenders but he finished it with a wild and technically bad shot that ended up in the parking lot outside the stadium.
He just seems like a shorter Emile Heskey.

We'll probably end up signing him, of course.

Someone in here wasn't wrong, Carsley looks like he has been at Wembley's cherry slushy stores.

Think all the 'most talented RB since the big bang' has gone to TAA"s head. The amount he gives the ball away is shocking... Hoofed passes, sloppiness... Hope reece james can halt his perma-crock status.
He’s always done that, alongside producing brilliant passes and assists