Nations League 24/25 | September Internationals (Matchday 1-2)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

GFbBDRAXgAA1rKi

Ranieri spouts a lot of absolute bollocks at these draws.
Anyone tuning in before 20 past to any uefa draw can only blame themselves really. Although tuning in at all is almost as silly, so who am I to comment.

Anyone tuning in before 20 past to any uefa draw can only blame themselves really. Although tuning in at all is almost as silly, so who am I to comment.

Watching which kind of ridiculousness they serve up is half the fun. This time they had someone sing the Nations League anthem in three different languages.

Watching which kind of ridiculousness they serve up is half the fun. This time they had someone sing the Nations League anthem in three different languages.
:lol:

Maybe they should combine these with the Eurovision. Sweden might not drop to d league in that case.

Hungary. LOL! :lol: Oh now Germany as well. This is getting better by the minute. Plus Bosnia. Well nothing to complain here.

England should win their group easilly but the games with Ireland should be interesting.

NI should be able to win their group.

Scotland have been given a really tough draw and will be favorites for the drop.

Wales's group could go either way.

Home nations predictions:

1. Portugal
2. Scotland
3. Croatia
4. Poland

1. England
2. Greece
3. Ireland
4. Finland

1. Turkey
2. Wales
3. Iceland
4. Montenegro

1. Luxembourg
2. Northern Ireland
3. Bulgaria
4. Belarus

League 1 pot A is the biggest group of death ever

This absolutely wonderful, very useful and prestigious tournament is back next week, after a long three games in to the new Premier League season after a long summer and a Euros.

I absolutely cannot wait. What a vital use of these players' energy. I for one will be adorning my house in flags and bunting and I am ready to launch my beer into the sky when we score against Finland in front of hundreds of interested fans, whilst vital players pick up injuries ruling them out of the far less important Premier League, that are absolutely worth it for their country in this glorious competition.

Anyone else absolutely pumped for it??

Oh yeah I absolutely love it. I love how I just get back into the premier league and realised how much I've missed it over the summer, only for it to stop after just 3 games so we can watch the same international teams we were just watching in June/July, all over again, in a much less important competition!

It's super great for the players to rush them back, giving them no summer break, so that we can cram in 3 rounds of fixtures before 2 weeks of internationals. I don't want to see the best players anyway! Who wanted to see Bellingham play with Mbappe? No, I wanted to see him play 2 games before getting injured.

I'd hate a system where there weren't 3 rounds of international fixtures from September to November. Imagine if they cut down the international calendar, the players had a proper break in July and August and the league started when the kids went back to school. How bad would that be for players in Spain, it might rob them of the chance to play in 37 degrees at 10pm at night.

Worst of all though, they might take away my beloved Andorra/Liechtenstein/San Marino qualifiers. I couldn't live without them. This is their year damnit!

Drool (have to write it since the emoji is ruined). Much better than PL, although stoppage to serie a, bundesliga, allsvenskan, veikkausliiga is not ideal.

They should make League B teams play a final 4 and a trophy like League A. (England might win. Football coming home yadayada )

Edit: just realised now that it has become a final 8 and a lot more games…

Of cause they're "injured", £100 says that Watkins and Palmer start the following weekend. Fair enough Foden as he hasn't been in City's squad the past 2 games.

Ronald still as the CF for Portugal in 2024 is just laughable Martinez has no back bone

How are Portugal and Croatia still rolling out these dinosaurs in 2024