Michael Olise | Joins Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace or Bayern isn't the toughest decision in fairness.
And even if the salary that Chelsea might have offered was a bit higher, I'm sure he won't have to worry about making ends meet in Munich either.

Don’t rule it out. We just need the right people in his ear. Give him that number 7 shirt in the post signed by CR7, Beckham and Cantona.

Reckon we may have left this one too late somehow. If its not financially motivated and he believes Bayern are a better spot for his development its hard to argue that one really.

We will be much more welcoming to him though so he should change his mind.

Reckon we may have left this one too late somehow. If its not financially motivated and he believes Bayern are a better spot for his development its hard to argue that one really.

We will be much more welcoming to him though so he should change his mind.
Plus Sane is there and was one of their best players last year. Here, he would immediately become ours.

I saw that they were after Xavi Simons too. Surely an Olise, Musiala, Simons attack in behind Kane is a little too samey and one paced?

Not sure it is with Kompany managing them.
Fair point, I just think they appear from the outside Munich look like a well run machine. Sure thy have their issues but they seldom drop off for more than a season or two. We are a bigger gamble.

And even if the salary that Chelsea might have offered was a bit higher, I'm sure he won't have to worry about making ends meet in Munich either.
The salary we could offer was lower, much lower. These retrospectives are just attempts to make people feel better retrospectively.

Fair point, I just think they appear from the outside Munich look like a well run machine. Sure thy have their issues but they seldom drop off for more than a season or two. We are a bigger gamble.
They are also simply ahead of United in their restructuring. The new structure there is in place for weeks/months, while United is just figuring it out and onboarding the new guys. Which also means that they also are already making moves in the transfer market while United just seems to start.

It’s over. Fabrizio Romano confirmed the Medical for Sunday. Bayern Munich will be a machine.

You can't catch them all! Olise should do well in Germany. Rather that than him tearing it up in Liverpool.

Also RW for United next season looks like Garnacho/Amad

That's good enough for now and for a Top 4 finish.

Good move for him, and he should be playing in the UCL

It's a big disappointment to miss out on this one, especially at the rumored price. I think he will go on to prove himself to be an elite forward

You can't catch them all! Olise should do well in Germany. Rather that than him tearing it up in Liverpool.

And Antony. No one is going to buy him and ETH will keep using him.

It's a big disappointment to miss out on this one, especially at the rumored price. I think he will go on to prove himself to be an elite forward
I think he will get his playtime at Bayern.. then again they burned so many talented players like Götze or De Ligt.

They still have Musiala, Gnabry, Sane, Tel, Coman and Müller for the wings. They surly need to sell Coman or Gnabry to make some space.

Great player but Bayern is on a different level. Anyways, all the best to him.

They are also simply ahead of United in their restructuring. The new structure there is in place for weeks/months, while United is just figuring it out and onboarding the new guys. Which also means that they also are already making moves in the transfer market while United just seems to start.
100%. We've tried to start a restrucuture so many times I so desperately hope this time with so much focus on the framework we can have some stability. Olise isn't coming to us understandably. Hopefully we can move forward now with some buys and byes.

It's not, pending other rivals like Villa did in the final stages of the season begin to implode. Garnacho, Amad and Anthony are statistically the worst forward line in the top six.

They collectively contributed to Hojlund's lack of service and neither scored enough goals.

It will require the two (Amad and Garnacho) having to play out their skin for the wide forwards to be the dominant factor in top four next season.

Olise is an opportunity missed but he's a monumental upgrade to what United have assessing the individual proponents he brings to the table in his general play.

I've been saying this for what's now approaching two seasons, United are guaranteed a poor season with no additional wide players signed.

Please Bayern fans let us keep him for the Olympics. You already blocked Tel from a gold medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.