Mesut Ozil SHOCKING transformation

You think like that because 1. if you are a man, you have never been in great shape and had the attention from women, or 2. you are a woman, you have never been able to attract men in really good shape and thus feel intimidated by it.
You been to Andy Tate's university I take it?

Harsh way to put it, but there’s truth to this.

It's a definite statement, it's either true or not. There can't be some truth to it, if either a man who has ever been in shape or a woman who has been able to attract men in good shape prefer a less muscly physique then it's wrong.

It's a really fecking dumb statement.

I mean it's pretty clear he's juicing...
That's not the point. Point is even if he's juicing and he's trening like a mofo, it still doesn't negate the work one needs to put in to get that physique. People make it seem as if you take steroids and automatically will look like that. It's nauseating.

It's a definite statement, it's either true or not. There can't be some truth to it, if either a man who has ever been in shape or a woman who has been able to attract men in good shape prefer a less muscly physique then it's wrong.

It's up there with the worst non-political statements on here in a good while

16795944653115.jpg

For reference here he is in 2014
That's a naturally fit and toned physique. Good on him if he likes the new look and it makes him feel better though.

That's not the point. Point is even if he's juicing and he's trening like a mofo, it still doesn't negate the work one needs to put in to get that physique. People make it seem as if you take steroids and automatically will look like that. It's nauseating.
Wait. So you're saying the thing that is nauseating is people claiming that you don't need to work hard while talking steroids to get a good physique?

Question: do you juice?!

Lots of people on steroids work really, really hard, but you do get a lot for free. Sitting on your ass, injecting TRT while never working out, will build more muscle than working out naturally.

Wait. So you're saying the thing that is nauseating is people claiming that you don't need to work hard while talking steroids to get a good physique?

Question: do you juice?!
I'm a Pharmaceutical Scientist, I know what steroids do and the effects and would personally never do them, I train 3 days a week and have been for the last 13 years straight and I have a decent enough physique i'm happy with but I train with a lot of dudes that use steroids and they train hard as hell and yes the steroids enhance the process exponentially but it's not as if they still aren't training as much as the natty guys and that's my point.

I was actually surprised because in my mind he was much thinner.

I'm not sure if you've met many players but he probably was quite thin there. He's a shade under 6 ft and probably weighed about 11 stone. Considering he will have less fat than the average person that is very small in overall size.

It's one of the thing that always surprises me when I've seen active players. They are waifs

Rules vs exceptions, so it’s not a case of being absolute. Not a difficult thing to comprehend. I can understand if his harsh way of putting it comes off a type of way to you and others. The actual dumb comment is “I will never understand why some women are thinking that so many muscles is hot” as if it takes a rocket scientist to explain why women tend to like a man who’s fit.

Steroids this and steroids that, it makes me laugh how that's the default comment on posts like this all over the internet. You guys act like if you take steroids, you just need to go to sleep, and you'll wake up with muscles. The level of work you still have to put in is insane. Stop reducing it to merely steroids.

Aren't there studies out there which say that some people, who don't train still gained more muscle than some who go to the gym regularly because of the roids?
Of course eating right, good genetics, hard training and roids would be optimal eg. Mike Thurston, but the advantage which roids give some people has to be outrageous, imo.

Rules vs exceptions, so it’s not a case of being absolute. Not a difficult thing to comprehend. I can understand if his harsh way of putting it comes off a type of way to you and others. The actual dumb comment is “I will never understand why some women are thinking that so many muscles is hot” as if it takes a rocket scientist to explain why women tend to like a man who’s fit.

Yes, it is a case of being absolute. It was an absolute statement, and it was really really dumb.

I don't get why you're trying to twist it by bringing up something as vague as "fit". No one was talking about that. It wasn't you who said it, I don't get why you're batting for some Tate bullshit when you have to completely change the statement to do it.

Lots of people on steroids work really, really hard, but you do get a lot for free. Sitting on your ass, injecting TRT while never working out, will build more muscle than working out naturally.

This is definitely not true. You still have to put the work in either way.

Lads, you lot will argue about absolutely anything, won’t you?

I'm not sure if you've met many players but he probably was quite thin there. He's a shade under 6 ft and probably weighed about 11 stone. Considering he will have less fat than the average person that is very small in overall size.

It's one of the thing that always surprises me when I've seen active players. They are waifs
Not a lot of footballers in Canada, no.

When I played I was a shade under 6ft and a little over 12 stone myself. These days I'm a little thicker.:(

I know a fair few who have tried their best, some have done well others less than so.

That’s usually the case for most given that the same variables that are at play for natty folks (diet, water, sleep, intensity) also apply to TRT folks (therapeutic dose to restore natural testosterone levels) and full on steroid users (competitive dose to alter one’s appearance).