View full 2015-16 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored and did a pretty neat turn in their box.

Other than that he has been wank as usual.

As I write this I have just seen Martial take on two players and set up a chance that should have been a goal. He is younger and 10 times the player Memphis is.
You mean like that?

No. How many weeks this season could we have played that game with Depay as winner? As it goes he's still behind Martial tonight.
So Martials been better tonight yeah?

Okay pal.

Just ignore that though.

Nah it was a sweet cross. In his defense he has got a nice right foot.

My problem with him is he gives the ball away so much. We will see a glimpse of something good out of him but 9 time out of 10 he is getting tackled or doing a shite pass.

Nah it was a sweet cross. In his defense he has got a nice right foot.

My problem with him is he gives the ball away so much. We will see a glimpse of something good out of him but 9 time out of 10 he is getting tackled or doing a shite pass.
He is inconsistent but for players of his style, they need games and trust. The only time Nani ever looked like fulfilling his potential here was when he was trusted with that RW position.

Depay isn't getting either of those and it's hindering him. But to get those minutes he needs to realise he needs to, at an absolute minimum, work hard and he doesn't always do that.

He is inconsistent but for players of his style, they need games and trust. The only time Nani ever looked like fulfilling his potential here was when he was trusted with that RW position.

Depay isn't getting either of those and it's hindering him. But to get those minutes he needs to realise he needs to, at an absolute minimum, work hard and he doesn't always do that.

Its probably a confidence thing as well. He got the goal and he is having a good second half to be fair.

Hes doing it because I have been slating him. Bastard.

I can't be the only that thinks he's done pretty well tonight? Should have set up at least one goal (good heading Mata), scored, could have been through if not for a terrible offside call.

I can't be the only that thinks he's done pretty well tonight? Should have set up at least one goal (good heading Mata), scored, could have been through if not for a terrible offside call.

Probably been the best player on the pitch.

Not saying much though.

No theres plenty of us who do its just drowned out by the ridiculous hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.