View full 2015-16 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop comparing Nani to this guy. Nani was ten times the player at his worst

Simplest pass ever its 2-0 but he fecks it.

Never want to see him in a United shirt again.

Strange sub from van Gaal... Let's not give him any minutes for a long time then throw him in the last 20 minutes once we parked the bus away to Chelsea. He has potential, but van Gaal really is awful with subs and working players back into the team.

It reminded me of that game against Chelasea at Stamford Bridge in the Carling Cup when Nani did something similar and it led to them scoring either the equalizer to go to extra time, or the winner.

It was absolutely terrible and resulted in us conceding a goal from the next Chelsea move. It's not an over reaction, Memphis just cost us that game.

There were multiple interception made all over the pitch, the player at fault is none other than Blind, yes he slipped but he should not have left his position.

This sort of player type has nothing to do in a team like Manchester United. This is a typical Inter garbage player who will spend all his career trying to shine only for his own good. I can honestly say I hate him. That effort with the pass proved he's not worth getting another minute in the team. He's not interested in playing football, he only want the glory but is not ready to work one bit for it. LVG, I fully expect you to not let him have a look in for the remainder of the season.

It's not his fault. Why bring a player that is going to squander possession and is more a possession risk when we're clinging onto a lead?

I can understand giving pass away, defender got a touch to it, but to just stand there after that instead of sprinting back to help defence it's something I cannot understand.

Either he thinks there's no need to play in both ways or he's just lazy that kind of behaviour is unacceptable. Everyone else works their asses of for the whole 90min yet he comes on and joggs around, beyond pathetic...

I mean lets be honest, he's been shit and that was shit but they brought the ball up the pitch 90 yards, Blind tried to be clever pushing out rather than going for the ball, and fell on his arse and CBJ's inexperience showed when he wasn't looking across the line.

It's a shocking goal to concede and he made the first error, but calm yourselves. It was definitely preventable after that.

There were multiple interception made all over the pitch, the player at fault is none other than Blind, yes he slipped but he should not have left his position.
The turnover comes from Memphis's ridiculous pass. Chelsea move back down the pitch, Memphis not even tracking back, and score.

It's not his fault... the decision to bring him onto the pitch in the first place was completely stupid.

That pass wasnt that bad. People need to stop over reacting.
The defender got a foot on it.
It was god awful. There was so much time and space that it shouldn't have close enough for a defender to get a foot on it. Typical lazy shit from him.

Memphis Decay

Hope he rots in the reserves from now on and learn Cantonese in his spare time. Can't wait to see the day he finally wears the red of Guangzhou Evergrande, which is where he ultimately belongs.

It's not his fault. Why bring a player that is going to squander possession and is more a possession risk when we're clinging onto a lead?

He is being asked to do fairly simple shit, be careful with the ball and do the same amount of running Jesse was getting through. If you can't do that then there is no hope.

Nani did a similar thing in a league cup tie against Chelsea few years ago, and we conceded in the last minute. Ferguson was raging.

This sort of player type has nothing to do in a team like Manchester United. This is a typical Inter garbage player who will spend all his career trying to shine only for his own good. I can honestly say I hate him. That effort with the pass proved he's not worth getting another minute in the team. He's not interested in playing football, he only want the glory but is not ready to work one bit for it. LVG, I fully expect you to not let him have a look in for the remainder of the season.

:lol::lol:

Settle down cowboy.

What the feck was he doing before they got possession to score. What an idiot. It was a counter attack and we could have scored and goes and gives the ball away.

Inexcusable? Every one of our players makes a bad pass. It's not a very abnormal thing to happen. He jogs back because he had no chance to getting back in time. The bigger issue was CBJ playing Costa onside and then not connecting with his tackle. Memphis is an easy target though.

I don't know what match you're watching but there was plenty of time for him to get back. If you see the goal again smalling is on the right covering darmian, something he should have been doing. I'm not excusing CBJ position but that was probably the only mistake he's made in the last few games. Memphis on the other hand, everything he touches turns to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.