Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axkiko

If he wants a sporting project, he will chooses Barca.

If he wants most money, he will chooses PSG.

We can give him both.:lol:

manuchamp88

He's never had a hard on for defenders. While they will need to replace him eventually I'd be surprised if it's now, especially with Hazard or Eriksen possibly this summer. As others have mentioned Militao is coming so they'll be fine another few years.
Ah, forgot about Militao. Fair enough.

Redo91

Honestly why would he go to France. It’s a Mickey Mouse league and everyone knows it. That’s why all the Balon D’Or winners play in Spain or England. You won’t see some win it playing in France. I certainly don’t see PSG as a threat.

croadyman

I would feel a lot less worried about these PSG links if they were coming from sources that you could take with a pinch of salt like Don Balon, unfortunately it is being reported by the Barca mouthpiece Sport and one of the top dutch sources in De Telegraaf.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Honestly why would he go to France. It’s a Mickey Mouse league and everyone knows it. That’s why all the Balon D’Or winners play in Spain or England.
Ballon d'Or winners in the last 50 years:

1 from League 1
2 from Ukraine
2 from Eredivisie
2 from EPL
from Bundesliga
17 from La Liga
17 from Serie A

It should be noted that some of these numbers are inflated due to transfers, like Cruyff joining Barca, Ronaldo N. joining Madrid etc., but all in all EPL hasn't been quite the Ballon d'Or land, though there are cases like Keegan winning it twice at Hamburg.

NK86

If people are willing to call Man City the best in the world, Liverpool almost definitely have a good case as well.
Man City were not called the best team because of this season alone. They have constantly been doing very well over the last 7-8 years and last three years they have been doing exceptional. Compare that to Pool, and not sure hpw they cone in the same stratosphere of discussion with Barca and Madrid involved too.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Honestly why would he go to France. It’s a Mickey Mouse league and everyone knows it. That’s why all the Balon D’Or winners play in Spain or England. You won’t see some win it playing in France. I certainly don’t see PSG as a threat.
People say these things and act like the likes of City and Barca are challenged every week.

NK86

Exactly. Somehow people fail to see that it's not a flukey CL final. It's deserved back to back CL finals coupled with 97 points in the Premier League, losing the title by a point. There's nothing that indicates Barcelona or Real are better than Liverpool at this very moment. Still I'm the one accused of cherry picking.

Also, Liverpool didn't get a fluke victory against Barcelona. They lost the first leg with a score that didn't tell the story of the game, and in the second leg it was very clear what team was better.
This does not compare in any way to our victory against PSG, or occasional victories of small teams over big on the league. Your analogies are not standing on firm ground.
Yeah Barca hammering them 3-0 for fluke and Dembele missing absolute sitters in the end there was also not indicative of how the game went. Pool beating Barca 4-0 was however more indicative of the performances or the team. Yeah right. Now I understand how Pool is the best team in the world.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I know right.

Like watching a cat play with a dead mouse.

Imagine having Mbappe up front and De Ligt at the back in a dead league, knowing that the club haven't had to use a penny of their own self-generated income. Absolutely no sense of achievement, no matter what they go on to do or what records they go on to break.
Better than watching us play the dead mouse part, to be fair.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Eh?

OohAahMartial

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/05/30/de-ligt-to-manchester-united-transfer-done/
Apparently that Diego Martinez guy works for a couple of Spanish newspapers and got Sanchez deal right a week before he was announced. And he is saying exactly the same thing as the Reddit ITKs. And virtually every source says Barcelona won't up their offer, so we have to be favourites at this point. Announced once internationals are over I guess.

minh_loc_xoay

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/05/30/de-ligt-to-manchester-united-transfer-done/
Apparently that Diego Martinez guy works for a couple of Spanish newspapers and got Sanchez deal right a week before he was announced. And he is saying exactly the same thing as the Reddit ITKs. And virtually every source says Barcelona won't up their offer, so we have to be favourites at this point. Announced once internationals are over I guess.
Been a while since I saw Caughtoffside being brought up on here. Guess we muppets have become really desperate.
But it's summer time after all. It's part of the fun. :devil:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's a fake mate. Just another bullshitter.

NWRed

That's what his bio on twitter says. I've no idea if it's true, but you can guarantee neither do caughtoffside, they're a less reliable source than reddit.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Even if the PSG news is true, it simply states PSG will make a serious attempt to get him, means feck all if he doesn't want to go there. He'll probably earn the same money with us and play in a better league. He'd be a real doofus to choose PSG, look at the wonders it's done for Neymar.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
He has written many articles for Mundo Deportivo, so is at least a Journalist, and not just a fake twitter account.
I think the twitter account is fake though- didnt that get rumbled last year? The photo is off a google image search

SER19

Even if the PSG news is true, it simply states PSG will make a serious attempt to get him, means feck all if he doesn't want to go there. He'll probably earn the same money with us and play in a better league. He'd be a real doofus to choose PSG, look at the wonders it's done for Neymar.
Based on nothing, I think it’s us or Barca. With Barca overwhelming favourites to sign perhaps with some guarantee about his contract rising or money segwayed from elsewhere. I’d even fancy city or pool to pip PSG if they came to the table. Don’t know why, just can’t see him in France this early

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Based on nothing, I think it’s us or Barca. With Barca overwhelming favourites to sign perhaps with some guarantee about his contract rising or money segwayed from elsewhere. I’d even fancy city or pool to pip PSG if they came to the table. Don’t know why, just can’t see him in France this early
Yup. If he chooses Barca or City over us I'd be disappointed, but he chooses PSG I won't be so disappointed because it would appear the kid doesn't have as good as a head on his shoulders as it appears.

Hawks2008

If he values his playing time it makes no sense go to PSG with Barca, Marquinhos, and Kimpembe there.

Hans Moleman

Diego Martinez is on the banned list, it's a fake account. End of story.

I can't believe people still fall for these in 2019. Didn't you learn anything from IndyKaila and Duncan Jenkins years ago

OohAahMartial

It shouldn't be difficult for you to provide a link to one of the 'many articles' he's written for MD?
It took me a few seconds to google Diego Martinez Mundo Deportivo to produce a page full of results. Not too difficult for you either. But whether it's the same Diego Martinez or not, I don't know. I have looked through the last year or so of tweets of his and he has some right and some wrong, as they all do. I am assuming Redcafe has done some prior investigation into him to classify him on the blacklist though.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It took me a few seconds to google Diego Martinez Mundo Deportivo to produce a page full of results. Not too difficult for you either. But whether it's the same Diego Martinez or not, I don't know. I have looked through the last year or so of tweets of his and he has some right and some wrong, as they all do. I am assuming Redcafe has done some prior investigation into him to classify him on the blacklist though.
The twitter photograph he uses is a fake. It's a guy that posted on instagram about something completely unrelated to football.

What else do you need to know?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Can you share a link to one of his articles if it isn't too much trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.