View full 2017-18 profile

5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too good to be a deep midfielder atm. His presence in the box scares the oppo's defenders not less than Lukaku's charging at full speed.

Certainly having the impact you'd want from a squad player this season. Fair play really.

He's far less frustrating when he's not coming on for 'impact' imo. Because then he's either clattering people near our box or elbowing people near theirs. When we still play football instead of Fellainiball it's not as silly. He's done well so far tonight

Clutch player. Not a bottler in front of goal and positionally savvy for the most part. Contrary to popular opinion, he does have a brain under that big mop.

He has been very good this game. Good on the ball, winning possession and an important goal. Credit where it's due.

All action performance today. He didn't even make those stupid fouls like he usually does... really palying with confidence

MOTM, I guess even those who don't like him will atleast consider him a contender today.

He will likely start this weekend if Pogba is injured, so I just hope he carries this good form into the game.

Absolutely bossed tonight's game. It's rare that Fellani has a bad game. Have no idea how some people still want him sold.

He's been excellent. If Pogba had played like this we'd all be calling him the best midfielder in the world in the Pogba thread.

I've seen only the 2nd half and he was everywhere. Absolutely everywhere, sold a few heels and similar too. :D

Another good game which won't stop some posters for calling him a tree and worse.

MOTM really. Can't say I was too impressed when he initially replaced Pogba but ate my words accordingly.

Couldn't imagine I would say this one day but I'm actually starting to love him. :drool:

Hes such a weird player. At times, all he does is make stupid fouls, but other times like today he is completely bossing it, both in attack and defense.

If he could have these kinds of performances consistently i'm pretty sure he would be one of the first names on the team sheet

he's out of contract i think next summer, we should give him a new deal soon,

gives his all on the pitch which i respect from him. fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.