Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur

I still think Gibson's movement and passing is quite average, if he can improve that and be given a bit more time perhaps he can be the new Fletcher in that he's a late bloomer. Got a stunning strike on him though.

We play better with Fergie in the stands.

Sack Fergie
Hire Phelan

needed a better pass from Obertan and it would have been game over. HT now, entertaining match so far!

HT. 2-0.

A very satisfactory first half. Spurs have actually put together more moves than us but they are slack in the final third. We have done well enough and Gibson has found his shooting range. Good so far but this lead should give us more confidence to express ourselves now.

Haven't played too well. Too many balls were lost in midfield - or even before it got there. But we looked good once we actually got near the box and Gibson's shots were terrific. Vidic is looking like a beast at the back, although you wish he didn't need to make so many last second challenges.

Why are they booing Gibson?

They are not booing, they want him to shoot from the center circle if he gets the time. lol. That is his reputation now and I like it. Since Scholes stopped hitting them, we have been lacking such players. If we can afford to give him time, he may very well be our Lampard as some have said.

HALF TIME DEBATE: I was thinking about this the other day. Is Gary Neville going to be going to the World Cup do you reckon?

He's getting a regular game with us again now. A good experienced option? Or too risky?

Alan smith is a wanker. 'Spurs have dominated', ' Tottenham have controlled the game'.

Fair enough Spurs have had pretty decent possession and have knocked it about nicely at times, but that's about it. The Mockney lookalike, Bentley has been utter shite.

We'vebeen quite poor to be honest. Lucky to be ahead, let alone having a 2 goal cushion.

Spurs are very much in the game, and if we don't keep the ball better in the second half they have a good chance.