Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same here, doesn't fill me with confidence unfortunately. But of course, hoping for the best, I'd love it if Fletcher had a huge game in midfield!
Yeh will need Fletcher or cleverly to have a good game and hopefully Rio nice and solid again. The forward line looks ok, so if those behind them do their jobs we should be able to get the goals.

If the Swansea LB has any pace then he can expect to be hit with 100 mph footballs from 3ft for the next 90 mins. How fecking depressing.

Taylor is quality. He will bomb all on game and give Valencia something to think about going the other way.

So Fabio couldn't hold a place in a relegated QPR team but he should be in at RB or LB whenever Rafael or Evra are not available?? Like many of the squad players he us not good enough.

Played 23 games on loan at QPR. Missed chunks of the season due to injury. He mostly played when fit.

Are people so sure we're playing a 4-4-2 today with that personnel? I can see Fletcher and Anderson holding midfield, with Welbeck, Kagawa and Valencia ahead of them, and Hernandez as the lone striker (in a 4-2-3-1 formation). We mightn't start like that but I'd be surprised if Moyes doesn't utlitise it at some stage.

Are people so sure we're playing a 4-4-2 today with that personnel? I can see Fletcher and Anderson holding midfield, with Welbeck, Kagawa and Valencia ahead of them, and Hernandez as the lone striker (in a 4-2-3-1 formation). We mightn't start like that but I'd be surprised if Moyes doesn't utlitise it at some stage.

Anderson's on the bench. Cleverley starts with Fletcher.

Would you look at that. A bit of high pressing from Welbeck and Valencia and we win the ball back. Makes you wonder why we don't do that more often.

Wenger is commentating? What??
Just the France NT games, alongside Lizarazu and another shit commentator.
Couldn't be any worse listening to the likes of Tyler, Neville or Desailly.

Desailly is awful, no prob. But citing other shit commentators doesn't make him good, there's a few excellent ones on French channels (Carrière, Denoueix when he used to commentate, Brun, Guy when doing English games, a few other C+ ones, Sabatier, Da Fonseca...).

And isn't Neville good? I've never heard him commentating but try to watch his analysis stuff when it's on the skysports website, it's excellent.

Good corner and cross from Buttner, just play him as a winger of feck sake

Just the France NT games, alongside Lizarazu and another shit commentator.

Desailly is awful, no prob. But citing other shit commentators doesn't make him good, there's a few excellent ones on French channels (Carrière, Denoueix when he used to commentate, Brun, Guy when doing English games, a few other C+ ones, Sabatier, Da Fonseca...).

And isn't Neville good? I've never heard him commentating but try to watch his analysis stuff when it's on the skysports website, it's excellent.

:lol:

Quite a few people that I know don't even like this guy because of his bias. Terrible footballer and even worse commentator.

Buttner shows Valencia how to cross a ball from the right. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.