Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhhh...fancy a cheeky little bet on Swansea I do, especially seeing as it is at Old Trafford.

oooohhhh...fancy a cheeky little bet on Swansea I do, especially seeing as it is at Old Trafford.

Don't do it mate, it'll be a 0-0 draw if you do...

Throw form books out of the window this season Adzzz, expect the implausible!

I'm thinking firmly statistically and what the bookies think. At least, what I think they're thinking with those odds. Tempting as they are and good reason too.

I'm thinking firmly statistically and what the bookies think. At least, what I think they're thinking with those odds. Tempting as they are and good reason too.

They'll boss the possession and have enough up front to cause us problems. They played very well against City, deserved the late goal to bring it to 2-3. If Bony plays we'll be in trouble.

In a season like this nothing is impossible!

So with that logic, a united home win is actually possible? As impossible as that sounds, anything is possible.

Rio starts according to McDonnell. Maybe gives more weight to who the mole in the camp is…….

1-0 to us, from a set piece. They'll have loads of the ball, but they look a little toothless without Michu. Jonjo Shelvey is a ball-giving-away machine, which should work in our favour, with all that giving away of the ball that he does. He's so shit.

Anyone else think that there's a chance that Lingard might be on the bench today?

Anyway I'm tipping Zaha to start and for us to get a normal 2-0 win. Moyes has been excellent in the cups, it's the fecking league that we've messed up badly.

Anyone else think that there's a chance that Lingard might be on the bench today?

I said to my Dad that it'd be nice to see him, Zaha and Fabio involved. Maybe a bit ambitious on my part.

Good shout, I hope he is. It makes sense really so that we can test him and judge him adequately enough before deciding whether or not to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.