Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

Rashford needs to start showing something soon. If we sign Anthony he may not get many chances and he won't be in the England squad

Its important not to go overboard

but im looking forward to the open top parade next May

We are going to win the league. :lol:

Dalot looks decent.

Tiring badly at around 35 minutes.

Id bring on a whole new 11 for the second half.

I was going to call you buzz killington then I saw your username :lol:

Ha, I’m loving it tbh and I wish pool had out a stronger side. I reckon we’d still be doing them.

Been some good stuff from us out there today, pressing as a unit and looking dangerous, the passing has been good.

Pre season or not, it makes a nice change after the last month or two of last season.

Most biased/partial announcer in the business.

His commentary during the CL last season was disgraceful. Was licking Liverpools, and the PL teams in general, arses throughout without any shame.

Brought me a lot of joy when Real bursted his favorite teams hopes

I dislike that guy, he is so biased that i would just feel like putting my fist through that TV. I remembering during SAF era that he would be very excited when we seem to be on the way to a draw or loss.

some of you need to cool the jets.

Its nice to see the team look like they have a purpose for once however its 1st game of preseason against a reserve Pool side.

Green shoots of recovery all the same!

Sancho was unplayable that half. Hopefully a sign of things to come under ETH.

Looks proper fit already too

what station are you watching this on?

SuperSport. I am at the behest of my completely legal stream. I wouldn't recommend it as Jim Beglin is so amazingly clueless, biased and has the worlds worst accent. Also he is a prick. I'd rather listen to this guy :

Why hag looks so angry?
He's a perfectionist which is great.

He looks beyond the scoreline. 3-0? yeah great, but did you see that dodgy first touch or failed run? pathetic.

That's why he is going to improve us, not just feel happy with goals.

Wow... the Liverpool defence is appalling: given us both goal by passing to us in the penalty area. Someone tell Klopp to sign Harry!