Manchester United v Manchester City

I think it's good team to play City at home.

We are without Rooney, but we can't play him in every game. I'm sure he will play about 25 minutes in second half. It's chance for Tevez to prove his worth, but it may be too late. It's good to see Giggs again.

I don't know why someone has written that Rafael will struggle against Robinho. If I remember correctly Rafael played against Robinho in our first game versus City this season and I don't think he was poor. Robinho didn't make City better.

Evans should easily stop City with Vidic alongside him. Rio absence doesn't worry me in this match. but it does with Arsenal next Saturday.

Surprised Tevez starts. SAF probably decided his team before learning about the interview and decided to stick with it.

Hm, with Kompany and De Jong it'll be a big battle in the middle of the park. Hope we enjoy more time on the ball from the start.

They said the same shit after the game in November. Then they went and signed Kaka...:lol:

This guy must have been very happy!

article-0-0351A2E9000005DC-374_306x356.jpg

Anyone worried about Rafael versus Robinho, cast your mind back to our game at their ground :)

rafaelpocket.jpg

Great to see Tevez start.Up yours NOTW.

If those quotes are genuine then Tevez is bang out of order. For the majority of the season Tevez has been poor. That's why he hasn't been consistently chosen. Tevez needs to do his talking on the pitch not in the rags!

Rafael comes from the same country as Robinho, he grew up learning to defend against players his style. I have faith in him.

I also think that, according to Murphy's Law, Tevez will score while Berbatov might have a bad game. Weighing the idea of putting money on that.

If those quotes are genuine then Tevez is bang out of order. For the majority of the season Tevez has been poor. That's why he hasn't been consistently chosen. Tevez needs to do his talking on the pitch not in the rags!

How do you know Tevez said these things.I would rather trust one of our players over a rag like NOTW.

I like the letters page of the News of the world.

Everyone's always outraged or disgusted about some trivial bollocks.

Makes me feel better about myself.

Rooney is recovering from a virus, no big deal, Tevez and Berbatov are more than good enough, and we have a fecking bulldog on the bench who will be bursting to go if we need some late inspiration.

I would have liked to see Ando with Fletch to combat their midfield but lets see if Fletch can handle both Kompany and De Jong

no Rio, Rooney, Carrick :nervous:

I would've played our strongest team. Theres no room for errors now.

Come on United.

No Rio - no Carrick - no Rooney :eek::wenger:

heart of team

Fletcher and Vidic are the heart of the midfield and defensive respectively.

Rio and Carrick are the pacemakers :D

We'll miss them but Evans, Giggs and Tevez are fantastic replacements!