Manchester United v Manchester City

OFFICIAL Team to play Manchester City:

Van der Sar
Rafael Evans Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Fletcher Giggs Park
Berbatov Tevez​

Subs: Kuszczak, Neville, O'Shea, Carrick, Nani, Scholes, Rooney.

According to BBC there is no Rooney. Tevez, berbatov and Ronaldo all start.

That Bluemoon team gave me a heart attack!

Glad to see Tevez and Rafael starting today but don't like the look of a United side without Ferdinand and Rooney, especially with the form Rooney is in at the moment.

This is the first time Fletcher and Giggs have started as a pairing since they ripped Chelsea apart iirc so a similar performance today would be appreciated.

You know for those that are nervous, this is nine of the eleven players the ripped Chelsea a new one in January - changes to that lineup are Raf for Neville and Tevez for Rooney.

I'm not nervous I think we will win but there are too many changes each week for me. It leads to less goals and less attractive play because the players don't know whats going on. It's no coinsidence we are not the top scorers in the league even though we have won more matches than everyone else.

hmm...
Tevez on his own up front with Berbatov in the hole and Park to run around. Good team that. I'm more worried with the lack of Rooney rather than Rio. :nervous:

Rooney played a lot of football recently, so it's good that he gets a rest and that he's ready for the upcoming games

Only feel half as confident without Rooney. Big day for Tevez and Berbatov.

This is going to be a close one.

Man City: Given, Richards, Onuoha, Dunne, Bridge, Elano, Ireland, Kompany, De Jong, Robinho, Caicedo.
Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Bojinov, Petrov, Fernandes, Evans, Berti.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Giggs, Park, Berbatov, Tevez.
Subs: Kuszczak, Neville, Rooney, Carrick, Nani, Scholes, O'Shea.

Man City: Given, Richards, Onuoha, Dunne, Bridge, Elano, Ireland, Kompany, De Jong, Robinho, Caicedo.
Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Bojinov, Petrov, Fernandes, Evans, Berti.

Referee: Chris Foy (Merseyside)

:lol: reading Bluemoon, one of them said that he felt that this was the last Derby they'd go into with inferior players.

If that was the case - Hughes shouldn't sign players like Wayne Bridge, Nigel De Jong and Shay Given - good players absolutely - but not exactly Evra, Carrick and van der Sar