Manchester Arena Bombing 22.05.17

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Genuinely think Oasis are the surprise. What the feck else could it be?

Precaution

How exactly is Coldplay a surprise? they are literally on every single festival or Charity Gig, it's abit like telling someone who bangs prostitutes all day they got the Herpes and he's surprised by it.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
How exactly is Coldplay a surprise? they are literally on every single festival or Charity Gig, it's abit like telling someone who bangs prostitutes all day they got the Herpes and he's surprised by it.
Dont think theyre the surprise, matey.

Smores

It was organised by Ariana Grande. I can't imagine her having The Stone Roses phone number.
Think its more to tailor to the fans from her concert tbf, doubt they know who stone roses are

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I hope the surprise isn't the return of Will.I.Am. You can't go anywhere without that gonk being there.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Freddie Mercury? Proven track record at charity gigs, but I'd say it's a long shot
Mercury, Presley and Jackson belting out a medley of their best songs is probably more likely than Oasis I suppose.

kps88

Two members of Coldplay doing an Oasis song while Grande watches on the stage is a bit of a surprise tbf.

Smores

Can't beat an Oasis song :D How many times i drunkenly sang this in a manc bar or club

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Anyone ever gone to 5th Ave more than once? When it was the no1 indie experience?

Play this song at the end of the night everytime without fail. Good cause/message and all, still dont like it mind.

Phil

The standing with Manchester people reminded me of the Family guy Nickelodeon kids choice awards introduction

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Anyone ever gone to 5th Ave more than once? When it was the no1 indie experience?

Play this song at the end of the night everytime without fail. Good cause/message and all, still dont like it mind.
Had my shoes sticking to the floor in there more than once in my youth.

My overriding memory is 50p drinks and everyone going nuts when Killing In The Name Of came on.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Love it when they show people singing in the crowd who only know the last word of a line.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Had my shoes sticking to the floor in there more than once in my youth.

My overriding memory is 50p drinks and everyone going nuts when Killing In The Name Of came on.
Which funnily enough will be the surprise guests tonight belting out "feck you I won't do what you tell me".