Television Lost: The Final Season

Watched it all once again for the third time and it is still probably my favourite show of all time.

Realised that Jacob is not a good guy. Killed his brother and took the side of the woman who killed his mother, plus he killed people to bring the candidates to the Island (sayid’s partner)

Watched it all once again for the third time and it is still probably my favourite show of all time.

Realised that Jacob is not a good guy. Killed his brother and took the side of the woman who killed his mother, plus he killed people to bring the candidates to the Island (sayid’s partner)

Absolutely. Jacob was a smug self serving asshole. Ben did the right thing killing him.

Smoke Monster/Man in Black was right all along.

Also purged the Dharma Initiative peeps.

Finally finished it for first time.

Spoilers , don’t read ahead if you haven’t seen..

Really enjoyed it but is it basically plane crashes on island cause some lad (/jacob) wanted a replacement protector. Island is some weird unexplained anomaly. Jacob’s Brother is some weird smoke monster and it’s not clear why him getting off island is bad.

And seperatley at the end , as Jack is dieing, there’s a parallel sort of purgatory place where the characters of the show are all dead and have to remember their time on the island before they can move onto the next life and jacks the last one?

Finally finished it for first time.

Spoilers , don’t read ahead if you haven’t seen..

Really enjoyed it but is it basically plane crashes on island cause some lad (/jacob) wanted a replacement protector. Island is some weird unexplained anomaly. Jacob’s Brother is some weird smoke monster and it’s not clear why him getting off island is bad.

And seperatley at the end , as Jack is dieing, there’s a parallel sort of purgatory place where the characters of the show are all dead and have to remember their time on the island before they can move onto the next life and jacks the last one?
Pretty much. Also the island is a literal cork holding the world together.