Lionel Messi

I don't think there will ever be another player like him for eternity. He is not human.

The greatest to ever come into contact with a football. He's outrageous.

Quick question? Would you all swap Martial for Messi?
Potential etc etc etc, repeat ad naseum.

The fetishisation of ‘Potential’ in football is ridiculous at times. It’s just a word to say “He’s not very good, and costs us points, but if the planets align one day, he might be better.”

He plays with idiots. How many chances has he set up for Dembele only for him to shit his pants at the vital moment...

What a way to score your 600th goal. He has more goals than most professionals have appearances.

fUTQrTU.png

I am just 28 and I find it ludicrous to believe that I'll ever see a ridiculous player like him again in my lifetime.

He is just getting better and better. 6 goals already in the knockout phase of champions league.
His free kicks are just insane these days. Vision and dribbling still so bloody good.

He might not be able to make as many runs these days though, but that doesn't matter since he still scores like crazy.

I'm just happy I can tell future generations that I was able to watch Messi live in his prime.

Just puts a smile on your face the magical manlet that he is. Bravo.
Are we sure when he was getting those growth hormone treatments they didn't experiment on him and give super-powers?

Sweet as you like freekick and some great skills during the game. His feet are dazzling.

I'm just happy I can tell future generations that I was able to watch Messi live in his prime.

Just puts a smile on your face the magical manlet that he is. Bravo.
Are we sure when he was getting those growth hormone treatments they didn't experiment on him and give super-powers?

Yeah wonder why there is no more experiments like that. Maybe Messi is a secret experiment that we get to see live.

What weird game to big him up like that. There is a lot of talk about how good he is even without goals but nobody would be here without that free kick.

When someone tries to say Pele was better than this guy I have to laugh. He is a level above anyone.