Music Linkin Park - Top 5

El-Manos

I think it's fair to say, many people are listening to Linkin Park at the moment. Present your personal top 5 best LP songs of all time and let's embrace our childhood musical memories.

5. Breaking the Habit

4. Lying from you

3. Numb

2. In the end

1. Somewhere I belong

Papercunt, In The End, Numb, Faint, Lying From You.

EDIT: Just realised what I've done there :lol:

1. A place for my head
Carousel
Figure .09
Crawling (the remix krwlng is pretty cool too)
Runaway

Think that's the correct order, was hard to leave paper cut out. Not keen at all on in the end or numb...

1. A place for my head
Carousel
Figure .09
Runaway

Think that's the correct order, was hard to leave paper cut out. Not keen at all on in the end or numb...
Very underrated song, people rarely mention that one. I remember many years ago I was watching a Dragon ball Z compilation supported by this song, I feckin loved it every since. Would make my top 10.

Very underrated song, people rarely mention that one. I remember many years ago I was watching a Dragon ball Z compilation accompanied by this song, I feckin loved it every since. Would make my top 10.
Yeah, always gets me whenever I watch SWAT too.

In The End
Numb
Crawling
What I've Done
One Step Closer

Hard to narrow it down to 5 songs... listened to them all for a long, long time!

My top three would be:

3. Numb
2. Bleed It Out
1. In Th End

Honourable mentions to:
Leave Out All The Rest
Shadow Of The Day
In Pieces
Hands Held High

One Step Closer will always be special cos it was the first song I remember seeing the video for just before going to school and I was just fascinated by it. The dark look to the video along with the mesh of styles between Mike and Chester. Great stuff.

So:

One Step Closer
Crawling
Numb
New Divide
A place for my head

(Though this will probably change on my mood. Their first two albums (not gonna count reanimated as an album...) were just fantastic.

1. In the End
2. Numb
3. What I've Done
4. Crawling
5. Final Masquerade

Can't believe none of you have Shadow of the Day here. It's one of my absolute faves before the typical big 3 songs.

5. What I've Done
4. Shadow of the Day
3. In the End
2. Numb
1. Somewhere I Belong

No real order.

Castle of Glass
Numb
In the End
Bleed it Out
Lies Greed Misery

1. A place for my head
Carousel
Figure .09
Runaway

My favourite too.

Some great choices on here, wow I'm going to really have to think about this.

1. Papercut
2. Faint
3. Numb
4. In the End
5. Somewhere I Belong

I think I could do this list on 3 different days and it wouldn't be the same...

Papercut
One step closer
Numb
In the end
Lying from you

could put a lot more in this list

Numb
In The End
Faint
Somewhere I Belong
One Step Closer

Last edited:
Numb
In the end
Lying from you
Breaking the habit
Somewhere I belong

This is probably my top 5, or at least the one I listen to most.

Numb
In The End
What I've Done
Somewhere I Belong
Breaking the Habit
Top 3 are in no particular order however Numb is probably currently #1 for me, they interchanges quite a bit.

1. Leave Out All the Rest
2. Breaking The Habit
3. Reading My Eyes
4. Somewhere I Belong
5. One Step Closer

1. Pushing me away (Hybrid theory)
2. Breaking the habbit (Meteora)
3. My dsmbr (Reanimation)
4. Krwling (Reanimation)
5. 1stp klosr (Reanimation)

1. Somewhere I belong
2. Breaking the habit
3. What I've done
4. The Messenger
5. In the end

Underrated 5 imo

1. With You
2. Pushing me Away
3. High Voltage
4. Don't stay
5. Points of Authority

Their best concert ever. Imo even better than Texas and R2R. Chesters growling is out of the world and some songs they rarely play like It's Going Down and Step Up. Not to mention the Nine inch nails cover

Leave out all the rest is by far my most favourite LP song. The song exudes so much meaning. Everything else is a close second.

Crawling, One Step Closer, Numb, In the End, Black Out

Their best concert ever. Imo even better than Texas and R2R. Chesters growling is out of the world and some songs they rarely play like It's Going Down and Step Up. Not to mention the Nine inch nails cover

Damn, that brings back memories. I was 17 back then and this one and a half hour or so completely blew my mind. That video actually does not do them fully justice. "Papercut" completely ignited the crowd and turned the first 50 rows or so into a complete riot (mysewlf in the middle of it).

Nearly 30 now, I have seen most of the great Rock bands live but in terms of pure intensity nothing matched this. Benningfield was an absolute monster in terms of stage presence.