Height: 190cm
Squad Number: #15
Position: Defender - Centre-Back
Foot: Right
Player Agent: Gestifute
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2029
Contract Option: Option for a further year​

Last edited:
Have we confirmed him? Also imagine seeing this thread if you just took one day off the caf!

The second medical will probably turn up that he's actually two kids in a trenchcoat now you've gone early on the thread.

Inject it in my veins :lol: even without confirmation that he has signed

This is a very good point and one we'd all do well to remember this upcoming season. Those weird rival fans whose whole lives revolve around 'bantering off' other players will be on it likes flies on shit, but we need to be better.

This I'll be one of my more questionable posts but there's something very agreeable, kind even about his countenance.

Jesus Christ this kid is talented. Off the scales for an 18 year old! He plays like he’s 25! The passing, speed, the defensive brain… ridiculous talent. I still can’t believe we got him.

Picked some decent incisive passes and very composed in posession although not under much pressure, don't think he was really at fault for the give away, and that is the type of miscommunication you would expect from two players who met for the first time two days ago so not a real concern. Didn't really get tested physically by the striker but overall a decent half.

Jesus Christ this kid is talented. Off the scales for an 18 year old! He plays like he’s 25! The passing, speed, the defensive brain… ridiculous talent. I still can’t believe we got him.
Yeah, don't want to jinx it bur it's almost like we've done a reverse varane.

He’s ridiculously talented. More signings like this please.
Young, hungry & talented

The Van Dijk comparison looks accurate in terms of play style. When Yoro fills out a bit more he'll be a monster.

His movement looks so effortless, something we haven’t really had in the centre of our defense for a while. Partly due to how light his frame is, there’s a lot of positives about not being too bulked up too.

Looks solid and seems to hold himself comfortably 1v1. Nice Debut overall.

The right side of the pitch looks very strong for us. Yoro, Dalot, Mainoo and Amad all linking up should be a joy to watch.

The right side of the pitch looks very strong for us. Yoro, Dalot, Mainoo and Amad all linking up should be a joy to watch.
Left side has Martinez, Shaw and Rashford/Garnacho... cautiously optimistic for the season ahead.

18.....crazy. What's this lad gonna look like at 21.....

Forgot we have Dalot to come!

Dalot, Yoro, Licha and Shaw make for a HIGHLY technical back 4.

De Ligt/Branthwaite for depth and a AWB replacement will make us much more sound next season.

Midfield still needs an Ugarte when Case gets injured.

Forgot we have Dalot to come!

Dalot, Yoro, Licha and Shaw make for a HIGHLY technical back 4.

De Ligt/Branthwaite for depth and a AWB replacement will make us much more sound next season.

Midfield still needs an Ugarte when Case gets injured.
That has the makings of a world class defence.

His crossfield passes are exquisite. Seems to have a calm head on his shoulders as well. Excited for this one!

His man marking still needs lots of work. Other than that, mann.. he's been superb. Passing, agility, positioning, acceleration.