La Liga 2024/25

Yep. It was inevitable that those cnuts were gonna win. The league is theirs to lose, and possibly also the Champions League. I hate how Flick has made them elite again. feck’s sake. I’ve never liked this club; they don’t deserve this, especially after the “Levers” era of 2021-2022. They weren’t that convincing under Xavi in 2023, but under the German they’re right back to how they were a decade ago. God dammit.

Knowing everything Madrid does, I'd not be remotely surprised if they don't lose this match.

There's also interesting context to this match. Madrid are 41/42 games unbeaten and the record currently is held by Barca at 43.

I said, last year, we should have gone for Flick, such a modern and attacking coach

Wow Barca have been awful, but suddenly two goals up after some schoolboy defending from Real.

:lol: Laughably bad defending at this level.
saying theyve been awful is absolutely wild. They played a risky highline but thats how you force your style and tempo on your opponent.

So barca became a laughing stock and now they are back. It helps when you don't waste money on trashes like Sancho and antony.

Camavinga is the only player of the 4 midfielders not being shit tonight.
And will probably be sacrificed for Modric. Bellingham has been pure and utter scutter but he cost 100m so he plays