La Liga 2024/25

Today's probably a rare instance where I've seen Yamal make some slightly poor choices.

Yamal not having the greatest game so far. He's also playing in a weird position.

I’d hate it if we played a high line like Barca. We’d get picked apart whenever we play any of the decent Premier league teams.

Seen it with Spurs and Villa last couple of years who’ve both tried to play like this. Also, Liverpool a few years ago. Just never works in this league.
We get picked apart anyway. Teams can cut through us so easy.

Fecking hell great finish. Thought he was going for the shot way too early and couldve taken another touch but the finish was pin point.

Great pass from Casado as well, had a great game against Bayern as well.

2-0! Lewa again!.

Barca the better team this game and deserve to be up. Different levels them this season.

Wow Barca have been awful, but suddenly two goals up after some schoolboy defending from Real.

:lol: Laughably bad defending at this level.

Lewandowski is in ridiculous form.

The first was the finish of a guy who was 100% sure he was going to score. He had no right to shoot that early but that’s just how confident he is at the moment.

Lewandowski is in ridiculous form.

The first was the finish of a guy who was 100% sure he was going to score. He had no right to shoot that early but that’s just how confident he is at the moment.
Was thinking that. Why would you should already?!

Oh, carry on then...

Barca is insane.
Even after their game against us I didnt think their high line could work against Vini and Mbappe but they proved me wrong so far.

I'm also happy for Lewandowski after everything that was said about him by some "fans" last year.