boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bring on the next round of "Spain is not a racist country"

:keano:

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
City Group 4 Barça 2 with less than 10 minutes left.

Real Madrid would be mathematically champions with this result and even with a draw.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Saudis will be SO happy with Madrid, Girona, Mallorca and Athletic in the supercup :lol:

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
FT

Should we celebrate a Negreira Cup win two days ahead of a Champions League semi?

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Cool. Focus on the Bayern game, a must win.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
The players will not go to Cibeles fountain to celebrate the title according to the media.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I think RM celebrated the league title before the return against City two years ago. And that turned out OK.

RoyH1

I think RM celebrated the league title before the return against City two years ago. And that turned out OK.
Plenty of time for them to prepare for Wednesday evening. Weird decision. Now if they lose against Bayern, all the enthusiasm of celebrating the league will be gone.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Plenty of time for them to prepare for Wednesday evening. Weird decision. Now if they lose against Bayern, all the enthusiasm of celebrating the league will be gone.
Meh. Honestly, it's just the league. Been there done that. Not like we had any genuine worthy rival, I mean Girona have been great but come on, they're still Girona in the end

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Eh. Good one I guess. It's all about Wednesday

Also holy PorTotti :eek::eek::eek:
Yeah the league title does usually feel like a nice-to-have :lol: Much prefer the CL. Hoping we can do it, Tuchel is dangerous in cup competitions and could surprise us.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's mostly the fact that we'd basically won it 3 months ago, so it really doesn't feel all that right now. The true coronation came in the clasico, that's when the real "we won the league!" elation came through. This is more like that last game of the season than anything, except we've got the biggest game of the season in 4 days and if we lose that this title will taste of ashes

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
So, according to Xavi, Barca were superior to Girona and RM in the 4 league games, the results just didn't show it.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Could have been 6, Barca defensive woeful. Something tells me they really want Barca in the super cup and they need the money...

Wondering how they're going to generate the €200m they need in sales this summer. Don't see many buyers in the market.

RoyH1

Could have been 6, Barca defensive woeful. Something tells me they really want Barca in the super cup and they need the money...

Wondering how they're going to generate the €200m they need in sales this summer. Don't see many buyers in the market.
Tebas will in the last minute change the rules for them as he usually does. And they’ll just borrow or sell Barca Studios again. It’s all numbers on a paper for them

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
Congratulations! a bit late BTW...

PD: I can guess that you lot are fighting that feeling of already having the 15th Cl on the bag too, just to not "mufarla"

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Congratulations! a bit late BTW...

PD: I can guess that you lot are fighting that feeling of already having the 15th Cl on the bag too, just to not "mufarla"
Thank you very much! There is always that fear, and one day they will have to lose a final ; and surely the fans - spoilt and used to great deeds- will take it very badly.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Thank you very much! There is always that fear, and one day they will have to lose a final ; and surely the fans - spoilt and used to great deeds- will take it very badly.
If we really *have* to lose a final, then this might be the "right" final to lose.

Dortmund is the kind of side you can't be too angry losing to

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
If we really *have* to lose a final, then this might be the "right" final to lose.

We’ll never hear the end of it though. Losing to this Dortmund of all teams in a CL final. They are a likeable side sure. But after knocking out City and Bayern, would be quite funny :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We’ll never hear the end of it though. Losing to this Dortmund of all teams in a CL final. They are a likeable side sure. But after knocking out City and Bayern, would be quite funny :lol:
I mean, it's just their year, plus we're a wise and generous God-Emperor like that. We twatted the uppity farmers, the good ones can get their just deserts. They gave us Jude too!

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool

Indeed...But at the same time it's the type of Final YOU should never loose.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Indeed...But at the same time it's the type of Final YOU should never loose.
We'll have to lose at some point. I mean, statistically, it is very hard to keep this level for such a long time.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, it's just their year, plus we're a wise and generous God-Emperor like that. We twatted the uppity farmers, the good ones can get their just deserts. They gave us Jude too!
:lol: It reminds me of a Spanish song called "My face hurts from being so handsome".
Someone has to give us a defeat. When was the last time we lost something? Boca in the intercontinental?. It's the existential weariness of Christopher Lambert in Highlander.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
We'll have to lose at some point. I mean, statistically, it is very hard to keep this level for such a long time.
Yeap, but in some way I've associated this Final with one my team Boca had with Once Caldas years ago in Libertadores.
We played the whole Cup in a mediocre way (you've played quite better than we did, but not stellar or as great as Madrid can) and the final was against a not even remotely traditional team (in your case, Dortmund has a lot more history and played a great Cup, but it's not a Man Utd, Bayern, Milan, etc). In many ways that Boca final against Caldas felt like some sort of gift to get there and it was OURS to fvck it up and we ended feckig it up.
In fact we played our best game, but we ran out of "luck" and Caldas played their more serious game.
So years after, I trully regret not winning that Final way more than even against River (this hurts for other reasons) or last year one. If we had one that, we would have add a Cup in the inventory without the usual extreme hassle, effort and best level KO style Tournaments tend to need. In any case I get also that having already 14, would pretty much not feel that bad at the end of the day.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Joselu tried to ignore Ayuso during the visit to the governor's building, as if he couldn't be any more of a hero :drool: :drool: :drool: