La Liga 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, but I just permanently moved to the region. Couldn’t be bothered to visit a third division game though. :lol:
Feck you, you smug sob, we don't wanna hear you brag about moving to Marbella :lol:

:devil::devil::devil:

Feck you, you smug sob, we don't wanna hear you brag about moving to Marbella :lol:

:devil::devil::devil:
I'd never move there!
We bought a house in the countryside in the Axarquia. It is absolutely lovely (and only 15 minutes to the sea). ;)

Nah, but I just permanently moved to the region. Couldn’t be bothered to visit a third division game though. :lol:
but you wouldn't mind going to see one of the Primera, would you? ;) And if we're talking about duopoly, one of them wins easily in Andalucía.
Imagine yourself in a nice white shirt, cool in the sun, with Mbappe's 9. No one will judge you

but you wouldn't mind going to see one of the Primera, would you? ;) And if we're talking about duopoly, one of them wins easily in Andalucía.
Imagine yourself in a nice white shirt, cool in the sun, with Mbappe's 9. No one will judge you
Very true! Bayern vs. Real was "interesting" here...

My neighbour has connections to Real and his go-to bribe is getting people singed Real shirts. :lol:

He came, He saw, He conquered (bayern munich)

There was no need for a repeat performance

To our captain, thank you for everything, go get that bag, and see you later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.