La liga 2022/23

Hopefully we'll see the likes of Camavinga, Tchouameni, Modric and Rodrygo play in the second half to give the team a more dynamic approach against more tired legs.

Asensio is killing every attack. Valverde poor as well.

This has been like watching paint dry so far, just as planned for Atleti.

God bless Real for using all their energy at Anfield at least.

Huh? Since when did he play on the left? He just isn't that good.

Opsss, I mean to say, more like on the hole or second striker, but I think he did well on the left as Hazard substitute whenever he had the chance.

Opsss, I mean to say, more like on the hole or second striker, but I think he did well on the left as Hazard substitute whenever he had the chance.

Hazard never played though.

No way that is worthy of red, VAR should check it.

Red card for, at best, a little dig in the ribs. :lol:

Feck off, lads.

I hate Atletico, and would much rather Real gather some steam and push Barca in the title race, but that's just an absolute farce.

Nothing but rewarding Rudiger for his diving and rolling around. Everything that a non-fan would laugh at in football summed up in one decision. Joke.

Still very obvious elbowing motion regardless. Correa should have known better.

There was not much from Sol Campbell when he elbowed Ole Solskjaer in that Highbury game in 2003, but the conversation between the linesman and Graeme Poll was good to hear when it comes to grabbing their perspective before Campbell got sent off.

Ok, this replay looks a bit different to the other one, still doubtful.

Still very obvious elbowing motion regardless. Correa should have known better.

There was not much from Sol Campbell when he elbowed Ole Solskjaer in that Highbury game in 2003, but the conversation between the linesman and Graeme Poll was good to hear when it comes to grabbing their perspective before Campbell got sent off.
Yellow card for sure. Rudiger is also a prick, his play acting insured the red card. In fact, it's why he got sent off

It's the fact he charges up to throw the elbow. It's not that hard, but the gesture itself is worthy of a red card. I think. I mean that's the only explanation

They defend very well and are very organized even with 10 men.

Anyway, I only hope that incident will open things up a little more because this game has been a snoozefest so far.