La liga 2022/23

Seems like Vini was a 1-season wonder. Well, at least it got us another CL-title.

Perez needs to really invest in the summer, incredibly poor squad management by the board.

Seems like Vini was a 1-season wonder. Well, at least it got us another CL-title.

Perez needs to really invest in the summer, incredibly poor squad management by the board.
Are you kidding? Kid has 16 goals this season plus i don't know how many assists, is a ball progressing monster and is a constant threat to defences. He's getting kicked to pieces every game with no protection, racially abused every other game in the league, if we actually had some balls we'd refuse to play games in those conditions, instead he's being asked to be a difference maker every game while playing with a giant target painted on him

Edit: make that 17 goals

Watching the Osasuna game, what the feck is the ref at in regards to Vinicius Jr? Gets wrestled on the sideline to stop his run off the ball , he then gets the ball and gets fouled just as blatantly again and the ref waves play on. Let so much go against him.

He's just scored as i type this,

Osasuna 0-2 Real Madrid,

Edit, Var has ruled it out but asensio has scored during this edit.

18 year old Alvaro Rodriguez looks a prospect for Madrid. Has one assist ruled out by VAR so just grabs another one instead 30 seconds later. :lol:

Are you kidding? Kid has 16 goals this season plus i don't know how many assists, is a ball progressing monster and is a constant threat to defences. He's getting kicked to pieces every game with no protection, racially abused every other game in the league, if we actually had some balls we'd refuse to play games in those conditions, instead he's being asked to be a difference maker every game while playing with a giant target painted on him

In addition, since our right flank is dead, everything has to go through him, so he is essentially tripple-marked at all times.
It would be nice to have someone take this burden of him, but that wont happen until at least next season it seems.

They kick him because he is a provocateur and a madman. If you insult the defenders and tell them that they are going to the second division normally, the game heats up.

Today he called the referee "son of a bitch, feck you". He also kicked him?

In addition, since our right flank is dead, everything has to go through him, so he is essentially tripple-marked at all times.
It would be nice to have someone take this burden of him, but that wont happen until at least next season it seems.
We so desperately need a world class right wingback...or at least a creative winger

They kick him because he is a provocateur and a madman. If you insult the defenders and tell them that they are going to the second division normally, the game heats up.

You are a joke

Benzema's influence is seen when he's missing. Vini looks overplayed, and has been for a while now, but still manages to cause panic and collect scorers. Huge player! Fede not quite where he was before his issues, but scores a good goal. Rodrigo in good link-ups with everyone, and doesn't lose the ball. Alaba, Rüdiger and Militao won every duel. Álvaro's cameo quite impressive. Saw a decent game, nothing spectacular, only weak point was Nacho ime, until Carvajal came on to lose the ball.

I might have been a bit harsh, but find him nowhere near the level of last season. Now, there is context to that of course. Expectation levels, team not playing good, Benzema being injured all the time and also underperforming.

And yeah he is getting the Ronaldo treatment in Spain, ever since that Atletico game. The racism and the referees being total bums about it whilst allowing the opposition to kick the shit out of him.

With that being said, there are things to his game I feel just won’t properly develop. He has no killer instinct and needs many chances to score, tries way too hard and has poor decision making compared to like Rodrygo who knows better when to go solo and when to just pass it. Vini loses a lot of possession needlessly and complicates things. I was hoping he improved on those things last season and we were polishing the rough edges. But it is inherent to his game it seems.

When everyone screams 'madman in the room!', and you don't see anything, it is most likely because the madman is you!

Kids harrassed by grown men, give it a break pal, have some dignity and enjoy that noone treats Gavi that way.

Last edited:
You are a joke

Why do you enter personally? Did I disrespect you?
If you do not know how to respect others, it is preferable that you do not comment.

Vinicius' behaviour is identical to Neymar's behaviour at Barcelona. They get kicks like many players but they insult the defenders and end up deranged. Messi was not kicked? And he did not react like many other players, to give an example.

But when Neymar did all the press saying he was a provocateur, Vinicius does it and he is a victim.

When everyone screams 'madman in the room!', and you don't see anything, it is most likely because it's you!

Kids harrassed by grown men, give it a break pal, have some dignity and enjoy that noone treats Gavi that way.

Do not disrespect please. Vinicius is kicked like everyone else and reacts badly. That is a reality. Or is what I say not true?

Do not disrespect please. Vinicius is kicked like everyone else and reacts badly. That is a reality. Or is what I say not true?

What do you mean by that? Kicked like everyone else? Perhaps, only a lot more than most, is he or is he not the most fouled player in la liga by far?

Now, his reactions are sometimes immature, we can agree on that point.

Why do you enter personally? Did I disrespect you?
If you do not know how to respect others, it is preferable that you do not comment.
22 year old who gets constantly racially abused, tonight was *insulted during the freaking minute of silence* , and you're trying to put the blame on him. Yeah, want me to not treat you as a joke, stop posting like one

What do you mean by that? Kicked like everyone else? Perhaps, only a lot more than most, is he or is he not the most fouled player in la liga by far?

Now, his reactions are sometimes immature, we can agree on that point.

You call him immature, I agree. For me he is a provocateur too. Like Neymar, Luis Suárez or Iago Aspas. Not everyone else is always to blame. Vinicius must do self-criticism.

22 year old who gets constantly racially abused, tonight was *insulted during the freaking minute of silence* , and you're trying to put the blame on him. Yeah, want me to not treat you as a joke, stop posting like one

You don't agree with me and that's why you tell me I'm a joke.
Obviously that comes from the other thread where you had no arguments and you are hurt and you insult me.
If you don't like what I think without disrespecting anyone, you have an option to ignore me.

You call him immature, I agree. For me he is a provocateur too. Like Neymar, Luis Suárez or Iago Aspas. Not everyone else is always to blame. Vinicius must do self-criticism.

You completely ignored the rest i wrote though, nice.

You completely ignored the rest i wrote though, nice.

But what do you want me to tell you? It is normal for a player like Vinicius, who receives the ball more times than a winger of Celta, Osasuna, Getafe or Cádiz to make him more fouls.

If Vinicius faces his defense 30 times per game it is normal that he receives more fouls than a player of a modest team that faces 10 times per game.

Vinicius has problems in every game, in every game. And are you telling me that it is always the fault of others?

I might have been a bit harsh, but find him nowhere near the level of last season. Now, there is context to that of course. Expectation levels, team not playing good, Benzema being injured all the time and also underperforming.

And yeah he is getting the Ronaldo treatment in Spain, ever since that Atletico game. The racism and the referees being total bums about it whilst allowing the opposition to kick the shit out of him.

With that being said, there are things to his game I feel just won’t properly develop. He has no killer instinct and needs many chances to score, tries way too hard and has poor decision making compared to like Rodrygo who knows better when to go solo and when to just pass it. Vini loses a lot of possession needlessly and complicates things. I was hoping he improved on those things last season and we were polishing the rough edges. But it is inherent to his game it seems.

I think the problem with him is that the momento we don't have Benzema he's our only goal threat so yeah, teams need to only concentrate on him. I think he just needs to rest and our squad needs reinforcements.

You don't agree with me and that's why you tell me I'm a joke.
Obviously that comes from the other thread where you had no arguments and you are hurt and you insult me.
If you don't like what I think without disrespecting anyone, you have an option to ignore me.
No, this comes from the fact that you are a joke. If you had 2 working neurons you would have noticed I never came after you in the other thread like this, and you would understand why i'm doing so now, and why what you're doing here is so fecking disgusting and vile and deserving of personal attacks. But you don't have 2 working neurons, so this is wasted breath. On the ignore list you go

Last edited:
Vinicius has been carrying the Madrid attack in Benzema's absence. Madrid's tactics are to give him the ball and see what happens.

By the way, he's getting really shit treatment from the refs. Hopefully, that doesn't lead to someone injuring him badly soon.

Vinicius is getting the same treatment Neymar got back in the days. If you provoke your opponent with moves, dances or your mouth, of course he starts to hate you. Polarization has always 2 sides. Ronaldinho showed how you can combine the brazilian style and respect your opponent at the same time. A thing Neymar, Vinicius and some others from today's generation never learned.

No, this comes from the fact that you are a joke. If you had 2 working neurons you would have noticed I never came after you in the other thread like this, and you would understand why i'm doing so now, and why what you're doing here is so fecking disgusting and vile and deserving of personal attacks. But you don't have 2 working neurons, so this is wasted breath. On the ignore list you go

You are an example of education. I give an opinion of Vinicius and you lose your nerve. You have very thin skin my friend.

Vinicius is getting the same treatment Neymar got back in the days. If you provoke your opponent with moves, dances or your mouth, of course he starts to hate you. Polarization has always 2 sides. Ronaldinho showed how you can combine the brazilian style and respect your opponent at the same time. A thing Neymar, Vinicius and some others from today's generation never learned.

Effectively. Yesterday Vinicius told the referee in the 30th minute "go take by the ass, son of a bitch".
In that time how many faults would he have received? 3 perhaps?

The boy should meditate and analyze everything that happens to him and go to a psychologist.

Sergio Herrera, Osasuna goalkeeper: "Vinicius had a normal behavior. We have to stop a bit what is happening to him"

Bullcrap. Ronaldinho wasn't getting racially abused every other game. Even with Neymar, who did get pretty vile treatment including racial abuse, it wasn't this frequent

But sure. It's all Vini's fault

Sergio Herrera, Osasuna goalkeeper: "Vinicius had a normal behavior. We have to stop a bit what is happening to him"

"People are taking it a little bit with him; I do not know if it is deserved or not, everyone will know that."

He said that next to what you put.

Vinicius has surpassed the number of fouls (79) he received last season (76). He is also the player who has received the most fouls in European leagues this season by far with Neymar coming second (59).

This is not simply the case of comparing a winger of a big team vs the one of a small team. Vinicius is receiving far more tackles than anyone anywhere else in an era where football authorities presume that players are more protected than ever before. And these tackles are not precisely soft.

Last edited:
@Niemans and @giorno maybe stick eath other on ignore if you're struggling to debate civilly to avoid derailing the thread.

And it's not true Vinicius has problems in every game.

In European competitions he does not receive this disproportionate harassment. In the ranking of the most received fouls he is in the 20th position. The treatment he gets is only happening in Spain.

In European competitions he does not receive this disproportionate harassment. In the ranking of the most received fouls he is in the 20th position. The treatment he gets is only happening out of Spain.
This is very true. He is definitely getting targeted in Spain.

Vinicius has surpassed the number of fouls (79) he received last season (76). He is also the player who has received the most fouls in European leagues this season by far with Neymar coming second (59).

This is not simply the case of comparing a winger of a big team vs the one of a small team. Vinicius is receiving far more tackles than anyone anywhere else in an era where football authorities presume that players are more protected than ever before. And these tackles are not precisely soft.

Vinicius has received 79 fouls in 21 games, that gives an average of 3.7 fouls per game.

It does not seem to me a disproportionate amount. Especially for a player who is doing 1vs1 to the opposing defense in dangerous areas.
Also some fouls that have been whistled is him throwing himself trying to deceive the referee.

In the 33rd minute of the match, minute 33 I repeat. He tells the referee "go get your ass up, you son of a bitch".

Is that normal and in that minute? Of course not.
If you are in the 85th minute of the last league match playing the title then it is more feasible to lose your nerve.
But in a match of the day 22, 0-0 and in the 33rd minute?

It came to this situation because in this shitty country and in this shitty league nothing is done until the situation has already gotten out of control.

If despicable behaviors, insults, deceit and everything else were punished severely from the beginning, this would not happen.

Here the culprits of this situation are all including Vinicius.

I could have done better with my post, I agree. Althought no disrespect was intended on my part, I can see why it comes across as such. We sorted it via PM, but I'd like to publish nevertheless: Mea culpa.

As for my opinion, what you wrote on the matter is perhaps not wrong in that Vini does have room to improve on that matter, but it is outright wrong in that football has a tradition of haveing to protect its best and most shiny players from harrassment out of lesser player's anger and frustration.

Vini has been the target for way, way too much ugly attacks and abuse on and off the pitch for me to buy into the narrative of 'nothing to see here', so I understand why people (s.a. giorno who has posts that I really like) have had enough and want to see the circumstances change first, and Vini change to better once the waves are calmed.

I think it's in any domestic football's best interest to find a good balance between shielding their star players from vile and anger and making sure these players don't use that protection to their advantage. There is room for Vini, but let's not spin things in that direction when the balance is currently far too much on the vile and abuse side.
Hand offered for handshake.

Reactions: mazhar13
I could have done better with my post, I agree. Althought no disrespect was intended on my part, I can see why it comes across as such. We sorted it via PM, but I'd like to publish nevertheless: Mea culpa.

As for my opinion, what you wrote on the matter is perhaps not wrong in that Vini does have room to improve on that matter, but it is outright wrong in that football has a tradition of haveing to protect its best and most shiny players from harrassment out of lesser player's anger and frustration.

Vini has been the target for way, way too much ugly attacks and abuse on and off the pitch for me to buy into the narrative of 'nothing to see here', so I understand why people (s.a. giorno who has posts that I really like) have had enough and want to see the circumstances change first, and Vini change to better once the waves are calmed.

I think it's in any domestic football's best interest to find a good balance between shielding their star players from vile and anger and making sure these players don't use that protection to their advantage. There is room for Vini, but let's not spin things in that direction when the balance is currently far too much on the vile and abuse side.
Hand offered for handshake.

As I told you by DM, there is no problem and nothing happens. Everything is fine.

I disagree that the brightest stars should be protected. All players must be protected equally, whether they are a superstar or a player who goes unnoticed because of their poor quality and participation.

As I said in the previous post, here it is everyone's fault to a greater or lesser extent.

The main problem for Vinicius and the defenders is not kicking. The problem is that they keep insulting each other (defenders and Vinicius) and provoking each other throughout the game and in the end they all want to kill each other at the slightest opportunity.

And that grudge is kept from one year to the next, so the issue grows over time and with more people involved.

Here Maffeo provoking him. Another one who wants a minute on TV, like Raillo.
There were already racist insults on that pitch last year.
And as it has been said in Europe he has no problem.
He is the most fouled player in the big leagues and I don't think it is directly proportional to the number of cards.
Yesterday for simple reiteration Osasuna should have been punished.
The hostile atmosphere is like the one Cristiano had in the early years, with the "ese portugués hijo puta es"

- Vinicius telling Maffeo "When you leave football you will have to look for another job because you will never have as much money as I did."
- " I don't understand how you can steal a ball from me if you're very bad."

Last year at the Bernabéu match also with Mallorca.

As revealed by Cadena Ser. The Brazilian, who in some plays abused the dribbles with the game already resolved, had phrases of disregard towards the visitors. "You are very bad" or "what do you think you are going to win?"

Link

Fali (Cádiz) : "Vinicius told us we were a Second Division club"

Link

Then that hatred lasts year after year and things get worse.
As I said, everyone is partly to blame.

In European competitions he does not receive this disproportionate harassment. In the ranking of the most received fouls he is in the 20th position. The treatment he gets is only happening in Spain.
Focusing on the fouls and what happens on the pitch in general is missing the forest for the trees. The problem is what happens in the stands. Yesterday some genius managed to call him a son of a bitch during the fecking minute of silence. And that is somehow still a step up from the usual, since at least it wasn't racist...