La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar is such a huge miss. He just owned Carvajal almost every time they've met.

Hard game to call this. Real haven't really swashbuckled so much this season, but seem to be able to just get the job done week after week. Barca meanwhile seem to blow very hot or very cold, exemplified by the way they went from meek surrender in France to a historic win. Which means that any result seems possible, from a dominant handsome home win to a hatful of goals for Barca. If i were a betting man though Id go for a home win by the odd goal in three.

Bale starts for Madrid.

Not so sure about that, stinks of Perez sticking his nose in but hopefully he's fully fit.

Hopefully we'll see some quality football in the Clasico. Arsenal-City was a bit shit.

The feck?

The amount of goals he scores for Atletico that either are the first goal (opening the can as we say in Spain), put them ahead or even single-handedly wins/draws them the game.

He doesn't score at the rate of Messi, Suarez or Ronado because Atletico doesn't have the same gunpowder as Real and Barcelona, so I'd say Griezmann goals are more important for his team than those other 3 guys

The amount of goals he scores for Atletico that either are the first goal (opening the can as we say in Spain), put them ahead or even single-handedly wins/draws them the game.

He doesn't score at the rate of Messi, Suarez or Ronado because Atletico doesn't have the same gunpowder as Real and Barcelona, so I'd say Griezmann goals are more important for his team than those other 3 guys

I see! A new term for me :lol:

Damn, no goals in six Clasico's for Messi. Time to step (back) up.

Tried to post a photo of this;

3gBgK

Very poor and barely any quarter final UCL goals either.

Similar stats are used in basketball.

It's a pity Neymar isn't playing

Yeah it's a great start from Madrid so far. What are people's thoughts on that pen incident?

Yeah it's a great start from Madrid so far. What are people's thoughts on that pen incident?
After rulebook it was a foul, so a pen. In the PL probably 50/50.
It depends on the refereeing style. Now he has to go through, and assess the situations on the other side in a similar manner.

My commentator just mentioned that Ronaldo is yet to score a goal against Barca from open play in La Liga, only in the cups. Pretty ridiculous if true, considering the amount of goals he has in Classicos.

After rulebook it was a foul, so a pen. In the PL probably 50/50.
It depends on the refereeing style. Now he has to go through, and assess the situations on the other side in a similar manner.
Not just on the other side, for the rest of the game in general. Ref basically said by not blowing the whistle that small touches like that are allowed. I prefer that they tow that kind of line, will make for a better match.

Status
Not open for further replies.