La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My commentator just mentioned that Ronaldo is yet to score a goal against Barca from open play in La Liga, only in the cups. Pretty ridiculous if true, considering the amount of goals he has in Classicos.
He scored in open play to win Madrid the league in 2012.

Bein Sports lads a little excited for this match.

This geordie bloke who does the commentary on bein really grinds my gears. "Bale is offside by a frogs hair", ffs... Just feck if you absolute cnutnugget.

Edit: such a fecking tryhard

Cassemiro going to be in trouble now on a yellow. He won't be able to be as aggressive as Real would want

Not just on the other side, for the rest of the game in general. Ref basically said by not blowing the whistle that small touches like that are allowed. I prefer that they tow that kind of line, will make for a better match.
Yes fully agree.

Oh look, there's that yellow for Casemiro that Kassai put back in his pocket.
#notbitter

Scored twice that season and twice the next season. I think that since he joined Real he's scored more goals than Messi in El Classico (who hasn't scored in the last 6).
Meaning my commentators are useless, cheers.

Im still stuck on that pen that wasnt given, how?

Ref books Casemiro for first tackle - can see reds in this one if the officiating continues

This are the things that Messi does but if his team ends up losing "he had a stinker"

Jesus christ this geordie commentator on Bein Sport is driving me mental. FFS make sense.

My commentator just mentioned that Ronaldo is yet to score a goal against Barca from open play in La Liga, only in the cups. Pretty ridiculous if true, considering the amount of goals he has in Classicos.

Pretty sure that's not true. I can remember a few off the top of my head. The season they won the league (2012?) where he was lethal on the counter. And a couple of seasons ago there was a game which ended 2-2 with Messi and Ronaldo getting braces. Ronaldo definitely scored one from open play in that game, Benzema assist

Modric is so so good. Benzema on the other hand can be so underwhelming at times. Really should have done better there.

This Barca team looks so disorganised and uncoordinated. Reckon Real will win this match.

Only shite streams about for this match, can't understand people that go through this everytime we play.

"Predictable as a wasp after a sip of Cuban coffee", Ray Hudson is fecking crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.