La Liga - 2012/2013

You can say what you want about Benzema but he's a fantastastic player, hardly ever puts a foot wrong.

Hasn't Higuain got a better goals per minute than Ronaldo or Benzema? Up until a certain point, this year, Ronaldo had scored 28 goals in 2,013 minutes or a goal every 71 minutes, and Higuain scored 14 in 960 minutes or a goal every 68 minutes.

Atleti have missed Filipe a lot. He is one of their main creators down that left hand side. Cata Diaz is out of position, and has offered nothing going forward.

this!

Vato :p

The facts are thus for last season:

Ronaldo played 3,483 minutes and scored 46 goals or a goal every 83 minutes, including penalties.

Higuain played 1,786 minutes and scored 22 goals with no penalties or a goal every 81 minutes with no penalties. If Higuain had been the chief penalty taker and succeeded in converting those 12 penalties then, it goes down to a goal every 52 minutes.

For both players not including penalties:

Ronaldo, 34 goals in 3,483 means a goal every 102 minutes.
Higuain, 22 goals in 1,786 means a goal every 81 minutes.

A lot of people are underestimating Higuains importance to the la liga win and think it is Ronaldo who did it all alone, when that is not the case.

Ronaldo played 3,483 minutes and scored 46 goals or a goal every 83 minutes, including penalties.

Higuain played 1,786 minutes and scored 22 goals with no penalties or a goal every 81 minutes with no penalties. If Higuain had been the chief penalty taker and succeeded in converting those 12 penalties then, it goes down to a goal every 52 minutes.

A lot of people are underestimating Higuains importance to the la liga win and think it is Ronaldo who did it all alone, when that is not the case.

How much did marcos pay you?

Mou brings on the 17 year old who can't get starts with the reserve team :D

How much did marcos pay you?

you should remember that Higuain gave you one liga when real didnt have all the fancy players that now have

or did you forget that he scored that great goal the day pepe was red carded for kicking a player in the ground?

the day Benzema scores a goal in this situation, you can talk to me about him

you should remember that Higuain gave you one liga when real didnt have all the fancy players that now have

or did you forget that he scored that great goal the day pepe was red carded for kicking a player in the ground?

He also said this in another thread:

Vato1979 said:
Yeah, I think all Argentines are homosexual, no doubt about it.

I wouldn't stand for it, if I were you...

FT 2-0

congrats Vato :)
Thanks but it all feels a bit pointless when Barca keep winning. :(

the day Benzema scores a goal in this situation, you can talk to me about him

I like Higuain mate, I just think he has been very wasteful in his last few starts. Benzema has been a fantastic for us lately.

Benzema played 2172 minutes and scored 21 goals. That's a goal every 103 minutes.

One big difference between this season and the last one. Di Maria started 16 games and came on 7 times as a sub. Made 15 assists.
This season he has started 10 and come on once as a sub. Only 1 assist.
Many players have 2 assist and many have 1. Benzema leads the chart with 4.

That's just stats. I've watched a lot of Real games and the best front 4 last season was clearly the one we saw today and that's the one that's being used the most. Higuaín is their super-Hernandez (so to speak). Callejon is their regular Hernandez. They're well set up front.

I don't think any team would say no thank you to either Benzema or Higuaín.