La Liga - 2012/2013

Question is this Danny, do you think he will get close to Mullers record, and more importantly, do you think he will beat it given the number of games left?

I think it's still not easy. If he can score one or two in Moscow this week then he he may have a good chance.

I think it's still not easy. If he can score one or two in Moscow this week then he he may have a good chance.

Personally speaking, I think he wants to beat the record, and even though he has the ability to do it, he will have to be really, really selfish to try and beat that particular record. I am not so sure he will for the time being. As you said, if he can make an impact against Moscow, then it is possible.

Real Madrid roll over another team. Oh La Liga, you never change.

That's because they couldn't give a toss at the start of the season. Once they started to 5-1 against a top 6 opponent is never surprising.

I was referring to last season, but they finished 10th so never mind.

Ummm... Spurs were down to 10 men, and Arsenal don't do it weekly.

Atletico kick off in just under 15 minutes. Away to Granada.

A win would keep them 5 ahead of Real Madrid, so it's kind of vital with the derbi coming up in a few weeks which will no doubt be an automatic defeat going by recent years.

0-0 at half time, Atletico have not created much, Granada the better and more dangerous side so far. Falcao limited to one shot from about 35 yards, probably more out of frustration than anything.

Not looking good for Atletico, Sevilla's the only game between this and the derby and it looks like they've hit a bit of a blip. Granada the better side here and Filipe Luis has probably been Atletico's most influential attacker. Siquiera's looked good for Granada so far, and their whole front four looks lively. Brahimi, Torje and Dani Benitez have all looked dangerous behind El Arabi but they don't really look like scoring.

Juanfran usually offers another outlet on the right but is struggling tonight, and Arda/Adrian are not in the game at all. They seem to keen too get the ball to Falcao and it's resulting in him being completely isolated. Too many long balls.

This is only the second or third time I've seen Atletico this year but I'm yet to see Adrian really get into the game. Turan's just having a poor game. Why did Atletico let go of Diego in the end? Looks to me like they lack a link between the midfield and Falcao.

This is only the second or third time I've seen Atletico this year but I'm yet to see Adrian really get into the game. Turan's just having a poor game. Why did Atletico let go of Diego in the end? Looks to me like they lack a link between the midfield and Falcao.

Something to do with the fee to Wolfsburg, unpaid bonuses from which Diego sued the club. Thats what i've read, and he is still linked with a permanent move. Dont see it happening but he really done well last year and its a pity they couldnt tie him up on a long term deal.

He said the most difficult keeper he's played against is Toño, maybe that had something to do with those misses. Anyway a win is a win, made more difficult with the soft red for Suarez.

4 games without a goal now for Falcao.

He said the most difficult keeper he's played against is Toño, maybe that had something to do with those misses. Anyway a win is a win, made more difficult with the soft red for Suarez.

4 games without a goal now for Falcao.

Toño Martínez is a class shot-stopper, I remember him frustrating Messi on a couple of ocassions with Racing Santander, and he's been in good form for Granada as well; last season I believe he made WhoScored.com's La Liga team of the season (the only other non-Barça/Real player was Cazorla on the right wing)