La Liga - 2012/2013

Mourinho to type ... losing control of game so up the cynical fouling and break up the rhythm ... same old shit from him ... started with Porto and continues to this day ... always works when you're in control of the biggest club in the league.

So I had the clasico on the telly and a dodgy (5 frames per second at a guess) stream of United on the laptop with internet radio commentary from the United game running randomly either ahead or behind the video stream. Technology eh. One day.

Barca playrers crowding the ref, same shit different day.

I think they're entitled to do it when they've just been done out of a penalty against their biggest rivals in injury time. It was a clear penalty.

You're right about the same shit, different day though. Pepe's countless diving with added spins for effect and Ronaldo diving to get Pique booked. Same shit, different day indeed.

I think they're entitled to do it when they've just been done out of a penalty against their biggest rivals in injury time. It was a clear penalty.

You're right about the same shit, different day though. Pepe's countless diving with added spins for effect and Ronaldo diving to get Pique booked. Same shit, different day indeed.

I bet you feel sour that Barca lost.

I didn't deny any of that, did I? It's just become a normal thing to see Barca players whine against the ref when their losing, that's all.

644682_575318659175021_1293077893_n.jpg

I didn't deny any of that, did I? It's just become a normal thing to see Barca players whine against the ref when their losing, that's all.

Right, but surely in this instance they're entitled to whine? They aren't crowding him because they're losing. They're crowding him because they feel there's an injustice. And there was.

I bet you feel sour that Barca lost.

I'm not a Barca fan, just like them. Wanted them to win as I do every game they play, no more than that. They're 13 points clear in the league so I'm sure most Barca fans hurt more midweek than they are now.

Took a look at the replays and I maintain my stance that it wasn't a penalty.

Watch closely, Ramos stuck out his leg but drew it back quickly before any contact was made.

Nonsense. Barcelona never blame the ref, or the pitch, or the schedule. Everyone knows that. :wenger: