La Liga - 2012/2013

Well, guess I was wrong about this not being a walk-over... That's the most lacklustre I've seen Getafe all season. 2-0 doesn't do it justice! There were a couple of challenges on Messi and Villa that could easily have seen someone sent off as well.

Iniesta has really stepped up this season. Best period in his career at the moment.

What a calm finish there from Villa. Still really really good at finishing. And how the hell are all three Messi, Xavi and Iniesta so calm and modest all the time. Its hard to dislike them at all.

Barca just get the ball back in record time. Playing a high defensive line and pressing high up the pitch works like a charm every time. What a joy to watch to them play.

What a calm finish there from Villa. Still really really good at finishing. And how the hell are all three Messi, Xavi and Iniesta so calm and modest all the time. Its hard to dislike them at all.

It's easier to dislike Xavi if you understand Spanish and listen to his after match interviews. Hope that helps.

yes! he will score a hattrick, like rooney and Van Persie

btw. how many games in a row has messi scored now? and what was the previous record?

He's on 13 consecutive La Liga games. The previous record was 10, I believe, held by Brazilian Ronaldo at Barça and another Barça player from the 40s, Mariano Martín.

6-1. Weirdest thing about the game was seeing the Nou Camp during the day I haven't seen a game played in sunlight there for years.

The story of this thread:

*refreshes page, Barca score*