La Liga - 2012/2013

Xabi Alonso (injured actually), Pepe (returning) Khedira, Özil, Di María.
Marcelo... maybe.

I think Marcelo may still be in the doghouse - accused of getting fat while injured.

Di Maria is just accused in general, and supposed to be injured tonight...

I'm not sure Mourinho would risk Pepe at centre back unless he plays tonight. I suspect that might depend on how injured Varane is.

I think Marcelo may still be in the doghouse - accused of getting fat while injured.

Di Maria is just accused in general, and supposed to be injured tonight...

I'm not sure Mourinho would risk Pepe at centre back unless he plays tonight. I suspect that might depend on how injured Varane is.

Well, Varane has been impressive everytime I've seen him this season, but it's still a tremendous risk playing an inexperienced teenager in what is basically Mourinho's last chance of forging a positive RM legacy. That's how Mourinho would see it anyway, I believe.

No idea mate, maybe he's had a fall out with Mourinho a few weeks ago, that's all I know. Dunno if it has anything to do with that though.

These days it's hard to find a player who hasn't had a fallout with Mourinho. Even Ronnie has gotten in on the act.

That really was a special goal. We taught him well.

Cannot give him an inch infront of goal

That's one of the worst foul calls I've seen in a while.

Navas with a pin-point cross, but Reyes can't finish.

Great goal by Ronaldo, first time in a long while that I've seen him take out his marker before a shot (he usually takes them in space already).

Didn't realise Martin Atkinson had a Spanish relative that was also a referee...