Kylian Mbappe | PSG

The most overrated player in the history of football.

I'm so glad that Real Madrid signed him.
100% agreed. Because of modern social media and the idiots who run EA FC they'd have you believe he is Ronaldo/Messi levels of potential. In reality even Neymar had better individual seasons at a similar age.

He's 26 this year, he's done nothing in his career to compare him to the greats. Even in the world cup final he had a rubbish game up until that first goal and after he scored two penalties, big whoop.

And we really had to pay this guy all that money and pursue him relentlessly like that??? He can't even be a difference maker with a broken nose ffs

Meanwhile we let the biggest brazilian talent of the decade go to Chelsea -.-

Feck sake Flo

And we really had to pay this guy all that money and pursue him relentlessly like that??? He can't even be a difference maker with a broken nose ffs

Feck sake Flo

Coming off with 15 minutes and penalties left did seem incredibly strange right? I wonder if the mask affects the way he plays though, in terms of having a small peripheral vision. It’s certainly not been his tournament so far. I’ve been watching France games just for the pleasure of watching him but he’s been a let down so far.

He is a Nicolas Anelka regen.

Both from Paris, hyped up as teens, played for PSG and ended up at Real Madrid. Similar type of attributes although I do think Anelka was more talented, but Mbappe is more professional so it evens out.

Mbappe's career trajectory is similar to that of Anelka too. Wins an international tournament for France. Does nothing of note since.

Although to be fair to Anelka, he had already won a CL in Real Madrid by this stage too, so Mbappe still has some work to do to even catch Anelka.

Feck sake Flo
As a Madrid fan you have my sympathies, must be so difficult for you right now.

Both from Paris, hyped up as teens, played for PSG and ended up at Real Madrid. Similar type of attributes although I do think Anelka was more talented, but Mbappe is more professional so it evens out.

Mbappe's career trajectory is similar to that of Anelka too. Wins an international tournament for France. Does nothing of note since.

Although to be fair to Anelka, he had already won a CL in Real Madrid by this stage too, so Mbappe still has some work to do to even catch Anelka.
You have been trolling around multiple threads for a few days now. Are you a member of the staff that got bored? An alt account of someone that got banned? Weird behavior.

We will see this new season. I think you, atleticos, are going to be smashed by Mbappe. So I woudn´t talk so loud.

What a load of rubbish, just compare their stats for club and country and think again before you post drivel