Not open for further replies.

Castolo

for me...

-----------Van Der Sar

Rafael----Rio-------Vidic------Evra

-----Hargreaves----Carrick

Valencia-----Rooney----------Nani

------------Benzema
Berbatov will play at least 40 games next season. He must be considered a first choice striker now.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Benzema and Ribery want to go to Spain. If we're crazy enough to spend what it would take to get either of them then we're just going to end up with the same whining about how much nicer it is in Spain (better weather, more teams laying down like cannon fodder) that we are all sick of.

So screw this Benzema talk. **** him, **** him right in the ear.

Mainoldo

Berbatov will play at least 40 games next season. He must be considered a first choice striker now.
Does it matter, they'll be to postions up for grab and depending on form and rotation 2 of 3 will start.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Van der Sar
Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Carrick Hargreaves
Rooney Anderson Benzema
Berbatov
Will we come back to typical 4-4-2?

van der Sar
Nani Carrick Hargreaves NewWinger
Rooney Benzema

It's difficult to choose a 4-4-2 line-up with new players, but I really miss it.

gulli_G

van der Sar
Rooney Benzema

It's difficult to choose a 4-4-2 line-up with new players, but I really miss it.
Actually Berbs is not bad on the wing, surprisingley good in tight places, i would rather Berbs on the wing than Rooney.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread already.

I've wanted Benzema all year.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
Why do all of you assume Park is just going to lose his place in the team?

buckooo1978

hold off arseholes - you are getting way too excited over a quote from an 'advisor' to the lyon president

lets keep the cocks in check until we actually do a deal..... we're sounding a little desperate on here

Anduin

Lyon adviser Bernard Lacombe has admitted the club may be powerless to prevent Karim Benzema joining Manchester United.

Lacombe, who acts as a special adviser to club president Jean-Michel Aulas, knows that the 21-year-old France striker is currently under contract with the Ligue 1 side.

“If Manchester, who as we know have plenty of cash available, want to buy Benzema, what can you do?”

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/06/20/Ligue-1Prem-Lacombe-on-Benzema/gnid-57698/
They obviously want us to put in a bid, it doesn't get any clearer than that.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
We have a big squad and players will all play. It's just easier to put the new signing(s) in an example starting XI, otherwise you have to write out all the subs.

But personally I do believe that Park will be ousted from our strongest XI within time (might be a year or two though). He's certainly in our current strongest XI, until some of the younger wingers prove themselves. I don't think it's wrong to hope that these youngsters can really push on and improve.

cj_sparky

I think if we get Valencia, that he is pretty much in the Park mould. But with a bit more in the attacking third.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
I find it strange though that Nani is a part of many of your strongest elevens, while Park isn't despite the contrasting seasons they have just had. Unless Nani starts using his head for good he's nowhere near our first XI tbh.

Fergies Formula

I think nani needs a good run of games and we will start to see some real improvement, now ronaldo has gone he will get a much better chance. He offers a lot more than park offensively

Fergies Formula

hold off arseholes - you are getting way too excited over a quote from an 'advisor' to the lyon president

lets keep the cocks in check until we actually do a deal..... we're sounding a little desperate on here
Not just an advisor; a board director, Bernard Lacombe.

fergieisold

before it starts; THIS IS A BENZEMA THREAD NOT NANI AND PARK
It would be pretty silly for everyone to go off and create a new thread for any conversation that slightly drifted away from Benzema. Signing a player is a long process and it of course involved debate about how they would fit into our team and what the likely lineups would look like.

Spoony

The People's President
Cock out.

That's official.

My cock being out reeled in Tevez. I'm sure it'll bring Benzema to United as well.

Widnes

van der Sar
Rooney Benzema

I would expect us to play 4-4-2 for most of the season but we would certainly play 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation in the bigger matches.

jb8521

feckin hell this "no point signing any foreign players cos theyll end up wanting to play in spain in a couple of years" bullshit is really starting to get annoying and repetitive at this stage. Every time were linked with a foreign player someone says it. Whats to say these players wont arrive and fall in love with the club like Evra seems to have. Not everybody is like Ronaldo for feck sake. Its getting as annoying as when we sign a young player and people start saying whats the point hell only be sold on like Pique and Rossi. Every player and every situation is different it seems like people would be happier if we only went for players who will never reach the top level so that they will stay at the club for their whole careers but that is not the way to be successful.

Widnes

feckin hell this "no point signing any foreign players cos theyll end up wanting to play in spain in a couple of years" bullshit is really starting to get annoying and repetitive at this stage. Every time were linked with a foreign player someone says it. Whats to say these players wont arrive and fall in love with the club like Evra seems to have. Not everybody is like Ronaldo for feck sake. Its getting as annoying as when we sign a young player and people start saying whats the point hell only be sold on like Pique and Rossi. Every player and every situation is different it seems like people would be happier if we only went for players who will never reach the top level so that they will stay at the club for their whole careers but that is not the way to be successful.

couldn't agree more, if Arsenal could hold onto Henry for so many years I don't see any reason we wouldn't be able to keep hold of Benzema

Dyslexic Untied

Lots of cocks out for no good reason here.

As always when other cocks are out I`ll unleash mine as well.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
we have to trust Gill to get the contracts right...heck if get another 80 million in another 5 years...who cares...there will be other great players around...

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
Closest thing to a young fat Ronaldo I've seen! Just sign the fcuker Fergie - 35Mill should get the job done.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
These ambiguous remarks will be a God send for the Sunday papers.

buckooo1978

I think we will get Benzema,Valencia and Costa...that should do it thank you very much...
i'd be very happy with that....

i'd love a cheeky bid for gourcuff as well - think he will be a genuine star in years to come

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
My willy remains limp for now but my sack is full of Benzemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.