Just Stop Oil

Ah I think they deserve it to be honest. You can't just go around needlessly vandalizing things in the name of climate activism. Just attention seeking scumbags really.
Yep, definitely needless. We're absolutely nailing the climate issue. What did disruption and disturbance ever achieve?

Yep, definitely needless. We're absolutely nailing the climate issue. What did disruption and disturbance ever achieve?
So we can send em round to your place to vandalise your stuff then?
There are ways and means to create change, throwing gunk onto a painting isn’t one of them, in my opinion of course.

It's just not making any sort of a point or making people think at all. I'm all for eco friendly policies, but these guys hurt the eco friendly movement.

Ah yes, the climate issue has been solved due to the art damage. They should be given a medal for saving the world.
There's protests pretty much every day, and no-one is aware of them. the whole point is to get in the news, and it's working.

I take it you've been reading the front page stories for the National Rejoin march today, and the Let Women speak protest tomorrow?

There's protests pretty much every day, and no-one is aware of them. the whole point is to get in the news, and it's working.

I take it you've been reading the front page stories for the National Rejoin march today, and the Let Women speak protest tomorrow?

Ah, so the whole point is to get in the news. That explains a lot

I don't understand why protesters can't just protest from their own home while not disturbing anyone else or causing any form of disruption to anything. I think that would greatly help their cause, because oil companies and governments will think, gee, they're so nice, we'll just give them what they want.