Joshua Zirkzee | signed for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely need to give players a reasonable amount of time off to rest and relax with their family. These 11+ month seasons are ridiculous - and I think a large reason for so many injuries last season, not just at our club. The Community Shield match on 10th August is likely to be too soon for several Utd and City players.

Sorry to be pedantic but he literally can still feel that way because resting is equally important in preparation for a long season. Yes he didn’t play any games apart from a minute in the end but the very act of training rigorously up until 2 days ago is a load he must manage with rest.
But my point stands.

If I had a broken leg but “couldn’t wait” to have a feck, I would do it anyway because I literally can’t wait. I wouldn’t think that my leg recovery will be worse, I’ll just be thinking about fecking because i literally can’t wait

“very excited to get started” would have been better than “can’t wait”

You do know preseason is rigorous training right? You have one month to get in full shape and get your stamina back. This isnt just a “few minutes of light training”. You can’t play in preseason games without training properly.

That’s why even though Sancho joined training 2-3 days ago he still won’t be available for the 1st game. You are the one who is dressing it up without knowing how things work.

More reason to get him on tour then! only joking, it's fine if you see no value in him joining up with his new teammates on tour and doing some training. I feel differently...but that's football.

Whenever he does turn up, I'll be excited to watch.

"Ouch"

Pup, I was in the military for 15 years, I've been shot at, stabbed, run over by a car, lost a daughter to cancer and survived cancer myself.

If you think your ego telling you to write "ouch" on a United forum to another supporter, made you feel superior in some way, then I'm here to tell you that you'll have to try a hell of a lot harder than that. I know that will hurt your patronising, keyboard warrior pride, but there you go.

Just take it on the chin you scallywag and enjoy the football.
Is it just me or does this seem like a parody of the way this person thinks an older person would talk? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're not actually the age you say you are :lol:

Is it just me or does this seem like a parody of the way this person thinks an older person would talk? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're not actually the age you say you are :lol:
Oi! Get off my lawn!
I’m eighty and don’t doubt it.

But my point stands.

If I had a broken leg but “couldn’t wait” to have a feck, I would do it anyway because I literally can’t wait. I wouldn’t think that my leg recovery will be worse, I’ll just be thinking about fecking because i literally can’t wait

“very excited to get started” would have been better than “can’t wait”

I see… hyperbole is something you’ve never used in your life. You poor thing.

Well someone in the military wouldn't be so condescending as to call someone a name to prove that they are older and wiser. People in the forces are taught respect for all.

Well someone in the military wouldn't be so condescending as to call someone a name to prove that they are older and wiser. People in the forces are taught respect for all.
Yeh this whole persona they've made out about themselves seems very off :lol:

He looks old as feck. Not just in football terms but in life. Like a 90 year old in a 55 years olds body. He also has Nicholas Cage Eagle hair by choice which I do respect in fairness.

He looks old as feck. Not just in football terms but in life. Like a 90 year old in a 55 years olds body. He also has Nicholas Cage Eagle hair by choice which I do respect in fairness.

Damn we've been sold another dud !?

An excellent, intelligent signing at the price we are paying. It’s really weird to see us do smart business.

It's a bit odd that most people don't see it this way. 35m for Seria A young player of the year, at that age and skill profile, you're not going to get better value. For reference, we threw similar money on DVB not long ago.

Exactly. I love these kind of deals - cheap, talented young player with room to grow.

I think we're used to getting ripped off in bad deals, throwing 80m on junk with low resale value that when 35m enters the picture, the automatic assumption is a bad skilless player.

This is exactly the sort of deal we wouldn’t have done a year ago, and a year on people would be saying “why didn’t we go for him when he was available for 35m, and now we’re interested at 75m, when everyone could see what a talent he was?” Well, we got our wish people.

This is exactly the sort of deal we wouldn’t have done a year ago, and a year on people would be saying “why didn’t we go for him when he was available for 35m, and now we’re interested at 75m, when everyone could see what a talent he was?”
There's real logic to that argument.

Whether he's that guy, I don't know (enough about him), but the observation is right on point.

I would imagine so. Relax. It's most likely going to be confirmed on Monday.

This is not a dig at Zirkzee but I would love to ask Ten Hag (off the record so he is more likely to tell the truth) where he thinks the goals are coming from next season

Hojlund and Zirkzee haven’t yet had a high goalscoring season. Rashford is hot and cold. Garnacho is talented but not yet known as a prolific goalscorer. Antony is a floodlight smasher.

At the moment cannot see anything but another low goalscoring season. Hope someone steps up

This is not a dig at Zirkzee but I would love to ask Ten Hag (off the record so he is more likely to tell the truth) where he thinks the goals are coming from next season

Hojlund and Zirkzee haven’t yet had a high goalscoring season. Rashford is hot and cold. Garnacho is talented but not yet known as a prolific goalscorer. Antony is a floodlight smasher.

At the moment cannot see anything but another low goalscoring season. Hope someone steps up

Looks likely he sees Zirkzee as the key to getting the best out of Rashford, who’s best seasons have always come when the likes of Martial or even Weghorst have done a great job of holding up the ball and releasing him.

If he gets 15 PL goals from Rashford and a combined 25 from the two strikers, 10 from Bruno, which certainly feels realistic, that’s 50 goals before considering Garnacho, Amad, Antony and the remaining players.

Hoijlund netted 15 and he started off injured, Garnacho has had his second season and will hopefully now kick on as a scorer and creator and Rashford seems, by reports coming out, to have worked hard on his focus. You would expect Zirkee to be the player that knits the whole forward line together and even if he doesn't score more himself he will put players in positions to score so him and Bruno will hopefully have a nice combination.

Given what we need elsewhere and the fact that we haven't made much progress on what we really need to do to avoid a repeat of last season. The RCB, in particular, is very concerning.

All the transfers have gone a bit quiet since this. Thought we was close to agreeing a deal with De Ligt.

What gave it away? „Wild flower“ or „2007“? ;)

Won’t want to announce him on the day of the Euros Final, or tomorrow either, as the Final and winner will dominate all the media and press.

This will be announced on Tuesday morning.

All the transfers have gone a bit quiet since this. Thought we was close to agreeing a deal with De Ligt.

I think the discussions are underway and only need to agree on fee/payment structure. We are not far apart, so i expect this to be agreed next week.

"Ouch"

Pup, I was in the military for 15 years, I've been shot at, stabbed, run over by a car, lost a daughter to cancer and survived cancer myself.

If you think your ego telling you to write "ouch" on a United forum to another supporter, made you feel superior in some way, then I'm here to tell you that you'll have to try a hell of a lot harder than that. I know that will hurt your patronising, keyboard warrior pride, but there you go.

Just take it on the chin you scallywag and enjoy the football.
Is this a new copypasta or something

Got to say, this guy has Fellaini type vibes for me. The minute I saw him I thought no. Looks lanky, runs around a lot but ultimately didn't look like a game changer.

Players with these hair styles give me the collywobbles.

So you think if players have the same haircut they must play like them. Imagine judging a player based on nothing but their hairstyle.

Stop being ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.