2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Last Premier league winner left in the United squad a model professional that knows what it takes to play for this club. So many of the rest of his current team mates can learn a lot off him.
But they won’t.

Most are concerned with their brand, rather than their football.

cnuts.

Honestly think that there is an argument to be had that - when you factor in the amount of money spent (or not in this case) - that he has been ETH's best signing.

Which, you know, is absolutely mental.

He's definitely top 3 anyway with no argument to be had.

They usually say about young players that "if he's good enough, he's old enough". In the case of Evans, one must say that "if he's good enough, he's young enough".

There is no need to discuss Evans' age. I've seen so-called experts like Scholes and Berbatov say that it's bad that a 36-year-old player can be the best on the field. I understand nothing of that point of view. As long as Evans can perform at this level, his age is not an issue. On the contrary, there are matches where his age is an advantage. Especially when we play defensively and don't leave too much space behind the defense so that he doesn't have to race with anyone. Evans wasn't that prescient and smart on his game 10 years ago, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Honestly think that there is an argument to be had that - when you factor in the amount of money spent (or not in this case) - that he has been ETH's best signing.

The thing about Jonny Evans is that he is, despite his time at Leicester City (where he won the PL) a proper United player, unlike so many others. He attacks the ball when he thinks he can win it. Very clever player who has always been under rated because he is quiet and rarely speaks out.

The thing about Jonny Evans is that he is, despite his time at Leicester City (where he won the PL) a proper United player, unlike so many others. He attacks the ball when he thinks he can win it. Very clever player who has always been under rated because he is quiet and rarely speaks out.
Evans wasn't at Leicester when they won the League...

Him and Eriksen. I'd happily undo the rest.

Thank you Jonny for revealing the true reason why we are so shit for such a long time already.

It’s all about the mentality of the players. Do you fancy or not. Some of them probably are not doing it on purpose and not even realising it themselves, but the mentally weak environment has that impact on them.

You can still put an amazing performance in even if the manager is shit (which I’m not completely saying), even if Old Trafford is collapsing and the ice baths are 70 years old. You can play for this shirt if you know what an honour it is.

Thank you Jonny!

Man Utd 2:1 Brentford New
The man who is holding our defense together.

There’s a good argument to say our best two players this season have been Evans and Eriksen. Not sure what that says about our signings

There’s a good argument to say our best two players this season have been Evans and Eriksen. Not sure what that says about our signings
That is a weird statement but also a fact. Them two have been pretty much our best performers.

Zlatan and Bruno probably have been the only signing who hit the ground running from the start in recent years. We're only 8 league games in so hopefully some of the new boys step it up but promising signs from De Ligt and Maz.

Another solid performance from Jonny. I don't know if we can play him every game, he probably needs the full week to recover.

Anything bad?
No I don’t think so. I read he “got a knock” and skipped training, and then today I read he would miss the game because of the injury. But “got a knock” seems to be ETH’s go to answer whenever someone is injured.