Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

I saw a lot of people criticising him in the match day thread, can’t understand it personally.

They guy literally went from saying Firmino doesn't do it in the big moments to saying there isn't anyone who influencing the big moments more than Firmino in the space of 2 mins

Controversy over the Fabinho foul apparently! Clueless

Can’t hide his hatred of United. I don’t tend to mind him on MOTD but he was so biased tonight.

I was hoping there'd be a thread about him, I could smell the whiff of bitterness on him when we played Fulham but the stench was flowing off him today and I was trying to figure out what we did to him, guess he's just one of a slew of ex players who's playing careers were spent under our shadow not winning anything.

He has seen Thiago fire in long range screamers many times.

I was hoping there'd be a thread about him, I could smell the whiff of bitterness on him when we played Fulham but the stench was flowing off him today and I was trying to figure out what we did to him, guess he's just one of a slew of ex players who's playing careers were spent under our shadow not winning anything.

We gave him beat downs when he was at Spurs and Newcastle.

He gave Pogba MOTM didn't he?

He's pretty bland though.

29 games played against us. 0 wins. 23 losses. Not surprising he hates us

Look, they expect a studs up tackle on the ankle.
Part of the game
That was particularly insane. He was the same with the Fabinho one on Greenwood.

Jenas: "hmm, interesting to see if there was any conta-"
*Replay comes up with Fabinho carving through Greenwood's shin*
Jenas: "hmmm, guess he might have caught him"

I've never known someone talk so much bollocks. I actually quite like him when he's not commentating or talking about United, but feck me, he's thick as shit when it comes to football, or just incredibly bias.