Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santos J

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...-nouvelle-piste-offensive-pour-le-psg/1484222

PSG has not yet abandoned the idea of recruiting Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Naples) but the Parisian management is also moving forward on other avenues to try to complete the arrival of a winger. As announced by Foot Mercato and confirmed by L'Équipe, Paris has been talking with Jadon Sancho (Manchester United) for several days. If a contractual agreement has not yet been found, the Englishman has validated the idea of a departure to the French capital. We still have to convince Manchester United. The two clubs are already in contact because the Red Devils want to sign Manuel Ugarte. The two clubs will continue to discuss in the coming hours.

Didn't need a new thread. This guy is a BS merchant I'm surprised he's not banned yet.

Swap for Xavi Simons
:lol:

We have to pay them alot of money on top.

I'm all seriousness, hope we can get him moved to PSG. He would do well in France especially in a possession based team like Enrique's.

Sancho is a more realistic buy than khasha from Napoli. Can't see Conte allowing that transfer at all.

He might have his euros and pounds mixed up here. I'm not sure we'd accept £34m, but maybe!
I think it's possible. He's on 250k a week. £34 Mil is probably the minimum as it gets him off the books I think.

Didn't need a new thread. This guy is a BS merchant I'm surprised he's not banned yet.
He's not a full BS merchant though, he tends to just jump the gun to try and get an exclusive.
I think it's possible. He's on 250k a week. £34 Mil is probably the minimum as it gets him off the books I think.
Yeah, perhaps. I just think a lot the more reliable UK journalists were reporting £40m previously.

Sancho for Ugarte is written on the wall here really. He will flourish in League 1 as he did in Germany

He's not a full BS merchant though, he tends to just jump the gun to try and get an exclusive.

Yeah, perhaps. I just think a lot the more reliable UK journalists were reporting £40m previously.

No, he is around 200% a BS merchant. They make shit up or repeat rumors from any paper or blog they can find pretending that it's some serious news.

No, he is around 200% a BS merchant. They make shit up or repeat rumors from any paper or blog they can find pretending that it's some serious news.
Oh, I stand corrected then. Stopped clock it is.

So Sancho + 10m for Ugarte. It would make a lot of sense for United

Oh, I stand corrected then. Stopped clock it is.

The source writes for Footmercato, which is no different to Caughtoffside. It's useful if you want to be aware of all rumors but it's not a reliable source unless the article or news come from an official or actual news website.

Waiting for a better source. But I really want him gone. If it facilitates Ugarte, even better.

So Sancho + 10m for Ugarte. It would make a lot of sense for United
No it wouldn’t because we’d be selling at a loss. They’d need to be separate deals.

If I understand correctly there is a remaining book value of ~£30 million. Probably slightly less due to the Dortmund loan fee if we can offset that fee too.

That’s were I would assume the asking price of ~€40 million is coming from.

Waiting for a better source. But I really want him gone. If it facilitates Ugarte, even better.

Manchester United and PSG have things to talk about this summer. Ugarte, Simons on one side. Sancho, Bruno Fernandes on the other. Competition for Lenny Yoro…
He also retweeted the L’Equipe article.

Just swap him and Rashford for Xavi and Urgate, cook the books and everybody wins.

The source writes for Footmercato, which is no different to Caughtoffside. It's useful if you want to be aware of all rumors but it's not a reliable source unless the article or news come from an official or actual news website.

But L’Equipe is ok?

Makes sense, I wasn't holding him up as a good source for confirmation of interest, but what you've said about taking any old rumour and reposting, I definitely didn't think that was the case.

It'd be nice if we could ship him off to Paris. I actually think Sancho could do alright in the French league too.

Take 20m and just be grateful his 300K+ wages and shit attitude are out of the club

They print a lot of news isn't it? Transfer news that has a low hit rate, if in not mistaken

In my books there's little difference.
Fair point and appears he is anyway, as was pointed out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.