Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: missing - responds to “Sanch” or promises of FUT packs)

Well we watched him fail here for three seasons, saw him betray the one manager that stood by him and watched him choose pride over his club, his career and his teammates. Part of me wished we had just kept him frozen, told Dortmund and Chelsea to feck off until his contract expired.

Never been a player that I was like we badly need him, we cannot miss out on him, 3 years later hoping he fails anywhere he goes.

Just don't like how he is as a footballer, comes across very entitled when he has achieved feck all in football.

People with Ten Hag agendas can blame him but he did not perform under Ole, Rangnick or Ten Hag who was the one who tried to help him.

Went on loan and had 1 good game against PSG and apparently his loan spell was amazing.

Maresca really backs him but he will realise soon enough, he isn't all that and we will see Murdryk and Neto ahead of Sancho.

Never been a player that I was like we badly need him, we cannot miss out on him, 3 years later hoping he fails anywhere he goes.

Just don't like how he is as a footballer, comes across very entitled when he has achieved feck all in football.

People with Ten Hag agendas can blame him but he did not perform under Ole, Rangnick or Ten Hag who was the one who tried to help him.

Went on loan and had 1 good game against PSG and apparently his loan spell was amazing.

Maresca really backs him but he will realise soon enough, he isn't all that and we will see Murdryk and Neto ahead of Sancho.
Right on, can't add anything on this.

Hmm, thread not bumped after a truly diabolical half, where hes been hooked off. Timid and dreadful.

I suppose people only race to post here when he shins an assist.

The people who were in here raving after those terrible assists and using this lettuce as a reason to attack ten hag :lol:

He’s the exact same player he was here. He should’ve gone abroad to a lesser side away from the limelight and play his way back to relevancy.

Total waste of space. I know the standard of the league is a little (although not that significantly) higher here but how the feck was he ever so productive in his first stint at Dortmund? It's difficult to even imagine what him being a threat would look like.

People will be wanking themselves silly over him again the next time he does a 5 yard assist in a game when they’re already 4-0 up against a lower half team.

Too slow to play on the wing in PL. Maybe he could play behind the striker, but here Chelsea have already Palmer.

He’s the exact same player he was here. He should’ve gone abroad to a lesser side away from the limelight and play his way back to relevancy.
Chelsea should've seen the red flags when even Dortmund didn't try to get him back there at such a low price.

I hope he cries himself to sleep tonight; the weak little bitch. Oh wait, it’s never his fault he’s not the problem. Dortmund had to have someone wake him up on time because he’s too precious to use an alarm clock. Useless mental midget.

Tough weekend for the ABU brigade…love to see it.

United won, Sancho played bang average…not much to moan about, shame.

Chin up lads you’ll have another chance to whinge soon enough.

So who's going to get the blame now?

Do Chelsea have an obligation or option to buy at the end of the season?