Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

Sancho has 8 goals or assists in 27 games since the start of last season.

Neto has 15 goals or assists in 30 games since the start of last season.

No end product? Did he not get more assists in the first 10 games last season than Sancho has in his PL career?
Had a look at the numbers and the guy supposedly being really good for Wolves - who is supposed to be much better player - has only been marginally better than the guy who has been really bad for United?

It's telling that you're mentioning assists, a stat that relies on other players. The advanced numbers - and also just the basic ones - paint the picture of an unproductive player who isn't really particularly good in any way

If he turns out to be much better than Sancho, the latter would have to be diabolical, worse than he was for United...
And Nkunku.
Not sure on the left and not sure Maresca sees him there. But yeah, he might be

Had a look at the numbers and the guy supposedly being really good for Wolves - who is supposed to be much better player - has only been marginally better than the guy who has been really bad for United?

It's telling that you're mentioning assists, a stat that relies on other players. The advanced numbers - and also just the basic ones - paint the picture of an unproductive player who isn't really particularly good in any way

You said he had no end product when asking "in what way he was better than Sancho?". We replied with his goals and assists.

If you're not going to accept assists as a valid measure of end product, I'm not sure what discussion we're having.

If he turns out to be much better than Sancho, the latter would have to be diabolical, worse than he was for United
You're indirectly admitting you didn't watch Wolves games, so you don't really know how good he is without looking at numbers on some stat website, a bit weird to suggest Sancho is better than him in that case. I don't think you'll find a regular PL watcher that thinks Jadon Sancho is better than Neto.

You're the one that said he is unproductive. 9 assists, 7 big chances created when he was injured for half the season is anything but unproductive. He makes things happen and was the most dangerous attacker for Wolves and performed in big games as well. I don't really understand what you're arguing if you don't consider assists as productivity.

You said he had no end product when asking "in what way he was better than Sancho?". We replied with his goals and assists.

If you're not going to accept assists as a valid measure of end product, I'm not sure what discussion we're having.
I mean, end product mostly means goals. But whatever. The guy's best in PL is 11 G+A(twice) and both times heavily boosted by teammates finishing well from his passes, while he's a merely average creative passer as a wing-forward. Never scored more than 5 goals. He's an unproductive, oft-injured and utterly mediocre player who Chelsea might have signed more to do Mendes a solid than because he'd be in any way useful

Who Maresca sees on the RW, too. Be very surprised if he ends up benching Sancho

Weird if someone has edited it. Another app I use has Sancho as 3rd lowest rating. All over the place.

It looks as though the ones with him rated 7.3 are at the end of the match whereas the one at 6.3 is midway through, but after he’d been subbed off. Cucurella has a yellow in the second one, which he picked up after 70 minutes.

Don’t know why the ratings would change after he went off. Maybe he was shouting some really good words of encouragement from the bench.

Think of Sancho like Southgate’s England - statiscally good looking but just doesn’t pass the eye test.

I mean, end product mostly means goals. But whatever. The guy's best in PL is 11 G+A(twice) and both times heavily boosted by teammates finishing well from his passes, while he's a merely average creative passer as a wing-forward. Never scored more than 5 goals. He's an unproductive, oft-injured and utterly mediocre player who Chelsea might have signed more to do Mendes a solid than because he'd be in any way useful

Who Maresca sees on the RW, too. Be very surprised if he ends up benching Sancho

Whereas Sancho's best in PL is 9 G+A (once).

I don't think anyone is suggesting Neto is amazing, merely that he's better than Sancho.

Whereas Sancho's best in PL is 9 G+A (once).

I don't think anyone is suggesting Neto is amazing, merely that he's better than Sancho.
I don't think he is, Maresca evidently doesn't think so right now, and as long as Sancho plays well - just well, doesn't have to be amazing - I don't see how he'd lose the starting spot to Pedro Neto

Below average at best. Preferred to pass it back instead of progressive passes.