Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

No he can't, well maybe in Conference League.
They've removed the dropping down competitions in the new format.

Unless we draw eachother in the league cup in then no.
https://images.gc.eflservices.co.uk/cd6bdd60-65e1-11ef-93e9-c3b82d7fa42c.pdf

6.3 Players registered on a temporary basis will not be eligible to play unless the Club holding
his full registration gives its written consent (also subject to any restrictions on the number
of loan players prescribed by applicable Premier League Rules or League Regulations).

We didn't allow permission for Dean Henderson to play against us when at Forest so I doubt we'll allow Sancho to play.

They've removed the dropping down competitions in the new format.

https://images.gc.eflservices.co.uk/cd6bdd60-65e1-11ef-93e9-c3b82d7fa42c.pdf

We didn't allow permission for Dean Henderson to play against us when at Forest so I doubt we'll allow Sancho to play.
I thought the PL and FA Cup rules were blanket even if the parent club were ok with it (Wenger use to let loanees face Arsenal but then the PL put a stop to it) but in the league cup the parent club can't do anything. Guess I got it wrong.

Both his 'assists' have been more about the goalscorer doing something special rather than Sacho actually setting him up

Attacker had a lot to do on his first assist but was still a really good, positive pass into him.

That Cole Palmer goal shows why I won't miss Sancho, Palmer and Sancho are in the same spot when Jackson picks up the ball..one makes the forward run to get in the position to score whilst the other is just jogging forward showing no threat.

He isn't athletic enough and he doesn't have the desire, very good with the ball to feet and tidy touches but not a killer.

Pretty anonymous today. I have no beef with Sancho, but if that's the level he continues at we won't miss him and he won't continue to start for Chelsea.

Still ramping up though so who knows.

Today wasn’t the game to bump the thread.

He was very quiet and subbed after 55 mins.

Nothing to praise or complain about.

I don’t see with the talent they have how he will keep starting games. They’ve just simply got much better options.
Mudryk and maybe Joao Felix are the other options

They really don't have anything better than Sancho

still the same player we saw for the last three years. No "assist" will change that, especially when the goalscorer does all the work after receiving a simple pass.

it's funny though, it sometimes feels players at other clubs will get praised for the same performance that would draw criticism at United. It's not as if Sancho has put on a masterclass here.
when the puppy is always shitting on the floor, it will get praise the first night it doesn’t.

still the same player we saw for the last three years. No "assist" will change that, especially when the goalscorer does all the work after receiving a simple pass.

it's funny though, it sometimes feels players at other clubs will get praised for the same performance that would draw criticism at United. It's not as if Sancho has put on a masterclass here.
Said this earlier. United are held to a higher standard, if Rashford puts in the same performance the discourse would be completely different.

Has the chance to nail down the LW spot. Could work out a very good move for him and Chelsea.

Is he now? Based on what? Guy has no end product

(Also Maresca sees him for the RW)
Neto is much better, and has been much better in the PL. Don't know about the RW plans considering he's been put out on the left?

Agreed. Neto is a good player but prefers the right and isn't super productive. He may have a case to start ahead of Sancho but there isn't some huge gap in favour of Neto.

Sancho has 8 goals or assists in 27 games since the start of last season.

Neto has 15 goals or assists in 30 games since the start of last season.

Said this earlier. United are held to a higher standard, if Rashford puts in the same performance the discourse would be completely different.
Yes on here, by our fans.... There might be something to think about there. The end of the day he got an assist, y'all coming off bitter

Yes on here, by our fans.... There might be something to think about there. The end of the day he got an assist, y'all coming off bitter
And also like I said earlier, the truth about a performance like that is probably somewhere in the middle.

Sancho got that assist but who created that goal?

That Cole Palmer goal shows why I won't miss Sancho, Palmer and Sancho are in the same spot when Jackson picks up the ball..one makes the forward run to get in the position to score whilst the other is just jogging forward showing no threat.

He isn't athletic enough and he doesn't have the desire, very good with the ball to feet and tidy touches but not a killer.

Saw the same. He had some decent play today and Chelsea really suits him much better in terms of their player movement. The Palmer goal shows he’s still very lazy off the ball

Has more assists than Mount's entire career at United, already.