It's Coming Home watch 2024 - We go again in the USA!

This just makes the inevitable thread all the more effective.

All but certain. Incredible luck with the draw, the officials, and won games by skin of their teeth at times. Its England's tournament.... Somehow

WI’ll he go straight to knighthood when England win? Or is there a process they have to go through, so MBE followed by the next level etc..?

also, have to assume most of the squad will be knighted too

WI’ll he go straight to knighthood when England win? Or is there a process they have to go through, so MBE followed by the next level etc..?

but i get nothing for patrolling the thames tributary i live on and keeping the migrants out.

Southgate will get an instant CBE if England win (May still get it regardless of result). Rest of the team who get awarded will get OBEs and MBEs probably. More bigger names in the team like Kane, Bellingham and Rice may get OBEs.

Southgate will get an instant CBE if England win (May still get it regardless of result). Rest of the team who get awarded will get OBEs and MBEs probably. More bigger names in the team like Kane, Bellingham and Rice may get OBEs.
Let’s hope Spain have some PED’s to ensure none of this happens

I swear, if England win on Sunday, some of you lot will do nothing but complain that Southgate will somehow manage to bottle the trophy presentation.

I think it’s englands turn. They’ve played awful but they’ve been getting the results. One more game.

it’s coming ‘home’

Football is coming home!

Yamal is only 16 years old. He's likely to make mistakes!

It's a shame that Rashford and Maguire didn't get to play.

It not being in England if anything probably helps the players. It's got to be less of a pressure being in a bubble in Germany than surrounded by hype and mania at home.

It not being in England if anything probably helps the players. It's got to be less of a pressure being in a bubble in Germany than surrounded by hype and mania at home.

yeah. but alternatively, if we lose, i think it will be because the facilities and food offered by the germans will not be up to standard.